- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to Market !
- This two stateroom, two head model features the master stateroom forward with a queen berth, private head with separate stall shower, great storage, with vanity and sink. Directly to port is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, drawer and hanging storage, and private access to the guest/day head, complete with shower. The main salon is aft and full-width with the galley aft and to starboard, U-shaped convertible dinette, settee to starboard, and L-shaped settee to port. The décor is light blue carpet, teak parquet galley flooring, beige cushions, teak trim, and Formica cabinetry.
- U-Line under counter refrigerator and freezer, Kenyon 3-burner electric stove, double stainless steel sink, Panasonic microwave/convection oven, Black and Decker coffee maker, U-Line ice maker, teak parquet flooring.
- 6V92TA 550 HP Detroit diesel engines, 11 KW Westerbeke generator with 2714 hours and new armature (2009), Racor 1000 fuel filters, Guest 12-volt 30-amp battery charger, mechanical oil, gear, and temperature gauges, manual fuel priming pumps, spare props, Morse engine controls, Seastar hydraulic steering, Boat Leveror trim tabs, Flo-Scan fuel flow meters.
- Deck & Hull
- Plenty of built-in seating, blue Sunbrella Bimini top, transom door to fiberglass swim platform, teak covering boards, radar arch, Seawolf electric windlass, stainless rail package, 3 electric windshield wipers, remote electric spot light, 220-volt shore power
- 6’ Richie compass, Standard VHF, Auto helm speed and depth indicator, Polk Audio stereo speakers, Robertson AP 100 autopilot, Poly AM/FM CD stereo.
- Salesman Remarks
- Lack of time to enjoy her causes her seller to put his pride and joy on the market for sale. The WHISTLER has been under cover and in fresh water since her second owner brought her to Lake Pontchatrain when she was nearly new. This is a lot of boat for a little money.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.