- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to Market !!!!!!!!
- Two stateroom, two head model with a large salon and an inviting open and/or covered deck spaces. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a queen-sized berth, 2 hanging lockers, flat panel TV, and stereo speakers. Next aft and to port is the head with separate stall shower. To starboard is a built-in curved settee, aft and to port is the galley, fully aft is the guest stateroom, and the second head is to starboard. The décor is beige carpet, cushions and cabinetry all in the typical Sea Ray quality with the added touch of etched glass and mirrors.
- The galley is to port of the cabin and features a molded counter top, Formica cabinetry, upright Waeco refrigerator/freezer, Panasonic microwave oven, Kenyon 3-burner electric ceramic cooktop, molded in sink, electric 11 gallon water heater, 12-volt fresh water system, dock side water inlet, central vacuum system, and Raritan icemaker.
- All new 2006 Raytheon C120 multi-unit with radar, plotter, GPS, fishfinder, Simrad AP16 autopilot, Aquatic A/V AM/FM CD player with Aquatic A/V speakers including subwoofer, Standard VHF with Ram Mike, 4” Ritchie compass, Sharp 21” flat panel TV (salon), Samsung 15” flat panel TV (master stateroom), KVH Trac Vision SAT-TV stabilized dome, radar arch.
- Deck & Hull
- Plow anchor, Lofrans windlass, stainless steel windshield frames, bow rails and hardware, electrically opening center window, tilt hydraulic steering, single helm seat with a bench companion seat, ACR RCL 100 remote electric spotlight, transom door to fiberglass swim platform, 3-sided enclosure with 4-zip outs, aft deck Tano cover for storage, built-in wet bar with ice maker and sink, front deck sun pads, U-shaped aft deck seating with table.
- 3116 Cats 340 hp and V-drives with less than 1000 hours, mechanical oil pressure, and water temp gauges, Westerbeke 8 kw generator (new 2008), Racor 500 fuel filters, Sealand Vaccu Flush heads, Cruisaire A/C system with SMX II controls, trim tabs, Hydraulic steering, electric engine hatch opener.
- Salesman Remarks
- The WHATA-DAY is truly in great condition with low hours and the modern Sea Ray profile. Take advantage of the seller’s change in boating plans and make a deal in this wonderful boat.