New to Market !!!
- Spacious cabin with private double berth forward and plenty of storage. Aft and to port is the head with separate stall shower, to starboard is the full galley and entertainment center, aft and to port is the large convertible U-shaped dinette. The aft deck is accessible up 4 steps and through a door and hatch. Air conditioned helm area with plenty of seating, great visibility full isinglass enclosure, cockpit access through zip out panel, center helm station with complete engine controls and Raytheon electronics package.
- Sharp microwave oven, Dometic AC/DC refridgerator/freezer, 2-burner electric ceramic cooktop, Cherry cabinetry, Solid counter tops, 12-volt fresh water pump, 11 gallon electric water heater, Dockside water inlet, Single stainless sink, U-line ice maker.
- Deck & Hull
- Aluminum rail package, Fortress anchor, Maxwell chain and rope windlass, 3 windshield wipers, center electric opening helm window, 4-sided enclosure, air condition helm area, 2 bench seats, 1 helm seat and 1 companion seat, coaming pads, arch style top and ridding seat in tower, hard top over helm area, 110-volt quartz lights recessed in tower platform, bow pulpit.
- Twin 575 hp C9 Caterpillar diesels, Inteli-power 50 amp 12-volt charger, Separ fuel filters, ZF electronic engine controls, Bennett trim tabs, ZF 1.75:1 Marine gears, Quick disconnect fittings for oil change system, Algae-X fuel conditioner magnets, Cable Master shore power reel, Electric opening engine hatch, Teleflex steering, 9 kw generator, 4-8D batteries, tower controls.
- 2 Raytheon E120 12” monitors with radar, plotter, fishfinder, Sat TV input, 2-3” Ritchie compasses, 2 Raytheon Ray 54 VHF's, Raymarine S6001 autopilot with tower repeater, Raytheon E80 9” monitor (tower), Trac Vision stabilized TV dome, Sharp 17” flat panel TV, Clarion AM/FM CD player, Sony DOXH910 UI marine stereo with IPod and USB inputs, Polk Audio speakers.
- Fishing Equipment
- 4 step tuna tower, transom door and gate, transom live well, 2 cockpit freezers, tackle center with storage and sink, 4 gunnale mounted rod holders, 6 gang rod rack on tower, 2 in-deck fish boxes, overhead storage for 7 rods.
- Salesman Remarks
- What a great boat with all of the necessary equipment and dependable Caterpillar engines. The seller has caught enough fish and is looking for another hobby.