- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 58’ Hatteras Yacht Fish, BOTTOM LINE II, offers all of the options one would want out of boating but with the added advantage of speed with her professionally installed 89/8V92TI 650 hp Detroit Diesels and the comfortable ride provided by her Naiad stabilizers.
- The BOTTOM LINE II features the standard 58’ YF layout but with the addition of a queen berth in the master and brighter, more modern light wall coverings. Beginning forward is the v-berth with an upper and lower berth to starboard, a private head and shower, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, and the standard washer and dryer. Next aft and up 2 steps is the full galley. Further aft and up 2 steps is the companionway between the split engine rooms. Aft of the engine room and to port is the second guest stateroom with side by side twin berths, and plenty of storage. Directly to starboard is the guest head with separate stall shower. Further aft is the master stateroom with a custom layout featuring a full-sized bed to starboard and the standard factory credenda to port. There is a large hanging locker forward and a private head with separate stall shower. Access to the main deck is from the starboard aft side of the galley and up 4 steps. The main salon features a full helm station forward, single helm seat, port and starboard swing doors, sofa to port, and a large 50” flat panel TV, double doors to the covered aft deck, port and starboard doors to the walk around deck, steps to the cockpit, wet bar to port, and storage cabinet to starboard under the ladder to the flybridge.
- Whirlpool side by side refrigerator/freezer, Modern Maid 4-burner electric stove and oven, Tappan microwave oven, double stainless steel sink, white formica counter tops and white cabinetry, convertible dinette, teak and holly flooring, 20 gallon electric water heater, dockside water inlet, 110-volt fresh water pump, washer and dryer.
- Deck & Hull
- Welded aluminum flybridge half tower with black Weblon cover, sail tracks for fenders under rub rails, bow spray rails, 2-dunnage boxes on the bow rails, Ideal chain and rope windlass, Plow anchor, Hatteras bow pulpit, Hydraulic Marquipt davit, docking lines, Hard Bottom inflatable tender with a Suzuki outboard, flybridge dunnage box, In-deck live well, 4 rod holders.
- Furuno 24-mile radar, Furuno LS 4100 fishfinder, 6” Danforth compass, Horizon Max: VHF, LG 35” flat panel TV.
- 8V92TI’s installed 2009, 15 kw Onan generator, Naiad stabilizers, Sentry 3230-amp battery charger, Mechanical gauges for engines, water temp, and oil pressure, and gear oil pressure, new exhaust system, Airsep engine breathers, 4’ fluorescent engine room lights, 5 new A/C compressors, Raritan Atlantic heads, Glendinning engine synchronizers, Hynautic steering, Marse engine controls, Allison MH marine gears, Al head sanitation waste treatment system.
- Salesman Remarks
- The 58’ Hatteras Yacht fish offers all of the features you could want in boating with the added benefit of high performance low-time power and the comfort of Naiad stabilizers. The seller is getting out of boating and is willing to make a deal!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.