- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A great layout, freshwater storage, thousands spent on upgrades and maintenance, new paint job, and all of the necessary equipment make the LUANA a great opportunity to take advantage of the seller’s love of boating, but no time to enjoy it.
- The LUANA features the classis double cabin layout with 2 complete suites, and the salon/galley in between. Beginning forward is the guest suite with upper and lower berths to port, counter top and drawer and hanging storage to starboard, and a private head with shower is aft and to port. Further aft and up 3 steps is the salon with the lower helm station to starboard, port and starboard doors to walk-around decks, a built-in L-shaped convertible setee to port, and a full galley complete with updated appliances aft and to starboard. The master suite is accessed via stairs from the port aft corner of the salon and features a walk-around queen berth aft, plenty of drawer storage to port and starboard, and a large hanging locker forward and to port. The private head is forward and features a large separate shower. The décor is “all trawler” with teak parquet flooring throughout, beige bunk covers and curtains, teak cabinetry and trim, and custom beige Roman shades.
- Convertible L-shaped setee with teak table, Princess Gourmet electric oven and stove with ceramic cook top feature, formica counter tops, teak cabinetry, teak parquet flooring, GE upright refridgerator/freezer, double stainless steel sink, Sunbeam stainless steel microwave oven, coffee maker, Licquor/Chart storage cabinet, dockside freshwater inlet, 11 gallon Raritan water heater with heat exchanger from engine.
- 7.7 KW Westerbeke generator with 2176 hours in factory sound shield, professionally rewired electrical system including a single 220-volt 50-amp shore power cord and inlet, three 8D 12-volt batteries, 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC electrical system, Phase Three 25-amp 12-volt battery charger, cooler operating LED and fluorescent lighting throughout.
- Deck & Hull
- 2 Plow anchors in teak bow pulpit, electric chain and rope windlass, electric horns, Danforth stern anchor, varnished teak hand rails with blue Sunbrella covers, blue Sunbrella Bimini top, 3 12-volt spreader lights, stainless steel hardware, stainless steel manual davit on transom, aluminum boom from mast, teak swim platform, brass ship’s bell, back to back helm seats at flybridge helm, teak spoke steering wheel, port and starboard wing doors, 2 electric windshield wipers, and Teak Decks.
- Twin 120 hp Ford Lehman diesel engines with 3203 hours but only 470 indicated (the hour meters were replace in April 2004 as the key causes the meters to run even if the engines are not), VDO Engine gauges new April 2005, Morse engine controls, hydraulic wheel steering, Racor 500 fuel filters with remote mounted vacuum gauges in the salon, 2 newer air condition systems (fore) Marine Air 16000 BTU’s with digital controls, (aft) Polar Boy 16000 BTU’s with digital controls, oil change system, Bilge Buster bilge odor control system, Par electric heads.
- Flybridge: Raymarine RL70C 7” multi-unit with radar, plotter, and depth indicator, Raymarine ST 8002 autopilot, Raymarine ST60 digital depth sounder, 3” Aqua Meter compass, JVC AM/FM CD player, Boston Acoustic stereo speakers. Lower Helm Electronics: Raytheon 10” RL80C monitor with radar and plotter, Raytheon SL72 radar, Shakespeare VHF, Raymarine ST 8002 autopilot, Horizon VHF with command mic, closed circuit TV camera for security system with VHS recorder for 7 days of recording, DVD player, external TV antenna with digital converter, Sharp 22” flat panel TV, Boston Acoustic stereo speakers, Alpine AM/FM CD player, 8” Bazooka Bass tube.
- Salesman Remarks
- Since 2003 when the current owner purchased LUANA, he has continually upgraded and maintained his pride and joy. Nearly everything is new or rebuilt. Replaced in 2003: Electric head and macerator pump out, bilge pumps, galley counter tops, all faucets, microwave oven, all interior cushions. Replaced in 2004: Engine water pumps, heat exchanger, (oil and transmission coolers cleaned and checked) rear A/C system, air horns, all thru hull fittings and sea strainers, hydraulic hoses. Replaced in 2005: Salon stereo and speakers, all engine gauges, engine alternators, cooling hoses on both engines, salon TV. Replaced in 2006: Generator water pump and hoses, fuel lines – engines and generator, autopilot, 10” and 7” Raytheon monitors. Replaced in 2007: all wiring and breaker panel, battery cables, stove and oven. Replaced in 2008 and 2009: complete exterior paint job, windlass wiring, forward A/C blower. Replace in 2010: Vacuum gauges, fuel tanks cleaned, freshwater pump As you can see from the list, the seller is fanatical with his boat, and has addressed in a positive manner everything a boat could need and an owner could want. Take advantage of this opportunity.