- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The RISK REWARD is a fishing machine in a manageable size. At 41’ you get accommodations for 6, diesel power, raised Marlin tower, and easy maintenance.
- The RISK REWARD features the 2 stateroom, single head layout with the galley down and a large salon. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a queen berth, 15” Magnavox TV and private access to the head. Next aft and to port is the head with separate stall shower. Further aft is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths athwartships. Directly to starboard is the full galley. Aft and up 3 steps is the salon with an entertainment center forward, L-shaped sofa to starboard and aft, and a wet bar with ice maker to port. Access to the cockpit is via a sliding door. The décor is teak paneling and cabinetry throughout, blue carpet, blue and white plaid bunk covers, oak parquet flooring in galley, white curtains with blue border, blue sofa, and beige mini blinds.
- The galley is down and forward of the salon and features an upright GE refridgerator/freezer, single stainless steel sink, Princess 3-burner electric stove, Sharp microwave oven, oak parquet vinyl flooring, U-line ice maker, 20 gallon electric water heater, teak cabinetry, formica counter tops, and wet bar.
- Deck & Hull
- Cockpit engine controls, cockpit Sunshade, teak cockpit steps, wood grain patterned deck and gunwales, teak cockpit covering boards, sliding salon door, 3-sided flybridge enclosure, teak ladder back helm and companion chairs, Galley Maid electric anchor windlass, Danforth anchor, bow pulpit with stainless rails and hardware, two 110 volt quartz lights.
- 220-volt 50-amp shore power inlet, 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC electrical systems, 3-8D 12-volt batteries( new 2012), Battery parallel switch, Phasor 9 KW generator with 3399 hours.
- Magnavox 15” flat panel TV (master stateroom), Visio 22” flat screen TV (salon), Magnavox DVD player, Sony speakers, Sony AM/FM CD player, Robertson AP100 autopilot, Clarion AM/FM CD player, Uniden Solara VHF, Northstar 951S GPS/Plotter, Datamarine digital depth finder, 6” Danforth compass, ACR satellite EPIRB, Jabsco remote electric spotlight, Ray Marine E120 radar/plotter/fish finder.
- 671TIB Detroit Diesels with 145 hours since major overhaul, VDO engine gauges, Morse engine controls, hydraulic steering, Marine Air air condition system with SMX digital controls, Glendinning engine synchronizer, Bennett hydraulic trim tabs.
- Fishing Equipment
- 3 step raised Marlin tower with full controls, buggy top and riding seat, factory bait station with freezer compartment, tackle storage and sink, Rupp double spreader outriggers, 4 rod holders on tower legs, 6 gang rod rack on bridge rail, overhead rod storage for 8 rods, 5 gunwale mount rod holders, indeck live well (not plumbed) and storage tub, Murray fighting chair.
- Salesman Remarks
- The RISK REWARD has enjoyed a very successful fishing career and is fully rigged for such. Her owner no longer has time to enjoy her and is hoping for a new owner to enjoy her as much as he has.