- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 903 VTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The MISSY has always been a New Orleans boat having spent its entire life on Lake Pontchatrain, only used for fishing by its current owner and a cruising boat by its previous owner. Besides wheels, engines, transmission, and a newer generator everything this boat has needed, it has gotten by her current owner including updated electronics, and interior and exterior soft goods.
This is a ready to fish deal with a complete set of bluewater fishing tackle included. The seller is retireing from fishing so everything goes!!
- The MISSY features the standard 42’ layout with the V-berth forward, head with separate shower aft and to port, the master stateroom to port and amidship with the over and under berths and a private access to the head. The galley is directly to starboard. Aft and up 2 steps is the salon with a sofa sleeper to starboard and the entertainment center forward. The decor is custom teak paneling, beige carpet, beige suede sofa, window valences, and light bunk covers.
- The galley is amidship and to starboard and features a Crosby upright refridgerator/freezer with ice maker, Princess Optimus 3-burner electric stove and oven, single stainless steel sink, Whirlpool microwave/convection oven, formica counter tops, vinyl flooring, Artisan GL4 tankless water heater.
- Deck & Hull
- Glass Tech fiberglass deck, cockpit coaming pads, 3-sided bridge enclosure, new cockpit panel and trim, swinging salon door IPO factory sliding door, non-sliding salon side windows, electric anchor windlass, stainless hand rails and hardware, Pipewelders half tower custom painted, new Weblon cover, Jabsco remote electric spotlight, 2-500 watt quartz lights.
- Custom console on dash for electronics, Standard Nova VHF, Icom ICM 502 VHF, Raymarine E120 12” LCD color monitor with 48-mile radar, plotter, fishfinder, GPS input, 4’ radar antenna with 4 KW output, Furuno FCV582 fishfinder, 1000 Watt transducer, Garmin model 182 GPS plotter, Simrad AP-11 autopilot, 6” Ritchie compass, closed circuit TV with 2 engine room cameras, Kenwood AM/FM CD player with Sirius satellite receiver.
- Norpro 9 KW generator with 375 hours in sound shield, 110-volt and 220-volt AC and 12-volt DC electrical system, 50-amp 220-volt shore power inlet, Newmar PT 40 40-amp 12-volt, battery charger, 5 Optima 12-volt batteries.
- Twin 903 VTA 420hp Cummins diesels with approximately 280 hours since major overhaul, Floscan 7000 fuel flow meter with digital tachometers, Racor 1000 fuel filters, Cruisaire reverse cycle air condition system with 3 separate systems for a total of 28,000 BTU’s (16,000/7,000/5,000), Atlantic head system, Par Max 12-volt freshwater pump, oil change system, 110-volt emergency bilge pump, 3 Rule 2000 GPH bilge pumps, fire and water alarms, Glendinning engine synchronizer, Dripless shaft seals, Bennett trim tabs, Lectrasan waste treatment system, CO2 System in engine room and spare props.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp double spreader outriggers, 5 gunwale rod holders, 6 gang rocket launchers on bridge rail, Rupp center rigger, Pompanette large fighting chair with 4 side gimbals.Blue water fishing tackle.
- Salesman Remarks
- With so much attention paid to the care, maintenance, and upgrades to the MISSY, she is and always has been ready to go. She belongs to a two boat family, so this one must go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.