- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The PRIMA D was the last classic 43' Hatteras Double Cabin built, has spent most of its life on FRESH WATER Lake Texoma and was maintained by a very disciminating owner: One look will confirm that fact! Don't miss out on this NEARLY PERFECT fresh water Classic!
- The PRIMA D offers a combination of all of the best features Hatteras discovered from over 13 successful years in production. From the two separate but complete staterooms, to the spacious salon, to the covered and inviting aft deck with great helm visibility, to the safe walk-around decks, she has it all. Beginning forward is the guest stateroom with port and starboard berths, a private head and shower and great storage. Next aft and up one step is the galley and dinette. Next aft and up two steps is the spacious salon with a sofa sleeper, 2 barrel chairs, cocktail table, and a 35” flat screen TV. Aft and to port are the steps down to the master suite featuring a walk-around queen berth, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, and a private head with a separate stall shower. Access to the aft deck is from the aft of the salon and up 4 steps. The aft deck has full instrumentation forward and Pompanette helm and companion chairs, wet bar and ice maker to port, 4 deck chairs and a table, Micorta Dodge boards and varnished teak hand rails. Three-sided Strataglass soft enclosure with front windows and sliding side windows. The décor is beige carpet throughout with maroon barrel chairs, beige mini blinds, paisley boarder curtains, and Aframosia teak paneling.
- The galley is forward of the salon and down two steps with a convertible dinette to port and appliances to starboard, Sealand 3-burner electric stove and oven, Kelvinator upright refrigerator/freezer, stainless single basin sink, Microwave/convection oven, garbage disposal, 12-volt fresh water system, and 11 gallon electric water heater. Dockside water inlet, U-Line Ice maker.
- Deck & Hull
- Hatteras bow pulpit, Galley Maid chain and rope windlass with deck foot switches, stainless and varnished teak hand rails, 2-dunnage boxes (fore deck), built-in bench seat front deck, factory original mast, Danforth anchor with 250’ chain, walk-around decks, fold up ladder to flybridge, single flybridge helm seat with port and starboard bench seats, Micorta dodge panels below aft deck hand rails, 3-sided Strataglass enclosure, fiberglass Hatteras swim platform and swim ladder, Sunbrella hand rail covers, aft deck wet bar and ice maker, electric remote search light. Soft inflatable and outboard motor.
- Westerbeke 7.7 KW diesel generator with approximately 1,000 hours indicated, 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC electrical systems, 4-8D 1300 12-volt batteries, 40 amp 12-volt charger, two 30-amp shore power cords.
- 671TI’s Detroit Diesels with 340 SHP each, 32,000 BTU Cruisaire with reverse cycle A/C system with SMX controls, Glendinning engine synchronizers, Reverseo oil change system, Air Sep engine breathers, Racor fuel filters, Vacuu Flush head systems, Co2 fire suppression system, Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering, Morse engine controls.Large dockside dunnage box, Fuel caddy for easy dockside fueling, and spare anchor with 600 feet of line.
- Furuno Navnet VX2 10” display with 48 mile radar, GPS plotter and fish finder, Uniden UM525 VHF, Airphone intercom, Furuno Navnet 7” repeater ( flybridge), Furuno RD30 digital read out, Standard VHF, Samsung 32’ LCD flat screen TV (salon), Samsung 19” LCD flat screen TV (master stateroom), KVH stabilized SAT TV antenna with Direct TV receivers, 2-RF remote TV controls, Denon AM/FM receiver with audio pro surround sound stereo speakers and sub-woofer, DVD CD IPod player, Sony AM/FM CD player (aft deck), 2-6” Richie compasses.
- Salesman Remarks
- After 19 years on "fresh water" Lake Texoma, the Prima D has been relocated to Mobile, AL. In November 2011, she left Lake Texoma and traveled down to Mississippi River to New Orleans, and on to Mobile completing a 600 mile plus shake-down cruise and any deficiency discovered has been professionally repaired or replaced. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase the last 43' Double Cabin Classic built by Hatteras in a nearly perfect condition and without the usual salt water damage and multiple owner wear and tear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.