- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Reduction ! Owner very motivated!! MAKE OFFER!
- Aft is the master stateroom fitted with a queen size berth with port and starboard built in night stands. Storage lockers are forward with a hanging locker starboard side aft. Port side aft is head with shower stall and vanity. Starboard side aft of the master stateroom is the guest lavatory with shower stall. Also, included is a combination clothes washer and dryer. Beneath the salon are more guest quarters, each fitted with full size berths. Galley is starboard fitted with a General Electric Microwave/ Convection oven, a Princess 2 burner countertop ceramic stove, Ouster toaster oven and a U-Line refrigerator. A single sink is fitted into the L-shaped corian counter with lots of storage lockers beneath. Salon flooring is ceramic tile. Aft in the galley is an ascending spiral staircase to the pilothouse. The galley and salon are spaces are equipped with a central air conditioning unit. The pilothouse also has a reverse cycle air condition unit.
- Single station Teleflex manual hydraulic steering system with helm unit. Phasor Marine generator set 12KW. Wired with 12/3 Boat cable with commercial yacht type fixtures. The electrical system is 12 volt DC. Shoreline cable, Battery charger, and cockpit lights.
- Powered by twin remanufactured General Motors Detroit Diesel engines. The engines are fresh water heat exchanger cooled and pilothouse controlled. Stainless steel bow pulpit with side mounted additional anchor davit. Danforth galvanized steel anchor fitted with 300' of galvanized steel chain. Anchor is hauled by a Maxwell model 12 volt DC windlass. (7) Perko rod holders are clamped to the pilothouse deck aft rail.
- Fishing Equipment
- (8) Lee's stainless steel fishing rod holders are fitted through deck and around the cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.