- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V92TA DDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The MURPHY’S LAW features 3 staterooms, 2 heads, galley up, fish rigged and ready with Marlin tower, and everything else one would want to get aboard and go!!!!
- The MURPHY’S LAW features the more desirable 3 stateroom, 2 head layout with a queen berth in the master stateroom, low profile galley, custom L-shaped sofa and the classic teak paneling and cabinetry throughout. Beginning forward is the V-berth/crew quarters with upper and lower berths to starboard and drawer and hanging storage to port with access to the port side guest head. Moving aft and to starboard is the washer and dryer. To port is the guest stateroom with over and under berths and private access to the guest head. Next aft and to starboard is the master stateroom with a walk-around queen berth, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, and a private head with separate stall shower. Aft and up 4 steps is the salon with the low profile galley to starboard, an L-shaped sofa to starboard and aft with storage underneath.
- Under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Sharp carousel microwave/convection oven, Frigidaire 4-burner cook top, Frigidaire washer and dryer, L-shaped dinette, single stainless sink.
- Deck & Hull
- Transom door and gate, Quick disconnect fittings for salt and fresh water wash downs and dockside water, black starboard steps on ladders, ladder back helm and companion chairs, 3-sided bridge enclosure with 5 zip outs, fresh water wash down on bridge, stainless steel fender racks on bow rail, 2 flag mounts on tower, bow pulpit with stainless rails,, Danforth anchor, Quick release cockpit sunshade, Three 110-volt quartz lights,(1 fore and 2 aft) on dimmer switches.
- Two Icom IC-M502 VHF’s, Two SEA 322 SSB, Raymarine E80 plotter, One ACR RCL 100 spotlights, Ritchie compass, Raytheon 530 loud hailer, Aetna digital tachometers, GE VCR, Cyber Home DVD player, Kenwood AM/FM stereo, 20” Philips TV, RCA 13” TV (guest stateroom) 13” Emerson TV (Master stateroom) Polk audio speakers.
- 220-volt and 110-volt AC systems, 24-volt and 12-volt DC systems, 220-volt 50 amp shore power, Sentry 12-volt 40 amp charger, Phase Three 24-volt charger, battery parallel switch.
- 8V92TA 720 HP Detroit Diesels, Bennett trim tabs, Tank tender level monitors, Separ fuel filters, electric fuel priming pumps, Reverso oil change system, remote mounted mechanical engine gauges at engine room door, remote mounted generator gauges on flybridge, Glendinning engine synchronizer, custom bilge bump system with 3 additional 3500 GPH bilge pumps installed along with the 4 standard 2000 GPH pumps with an indicator/actuator panel in salon, cockpit engine controls, Cruisaire 45,000 BTU air condition system with SMX digital controls, Vaccu flush head system.Port engine new pistons and liners approximately 20 hours ago.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp double spreader outriggers and Rupp center rigger, 9 Gunwale mounted rod holders, transom door and gate, large Marine Concepts fighting chair, Hatteras bait station, sink, and storage, custom rocket launcher on bridge rail for 18 rods, Pipewelders Marlin tower with buggy top and ridding seat and full engine controls.
- Additional Information
- Plenty of additional storage cut in behind closets and salon walls, low maintenance vinyl flooring in companionway, additional electronics console in salon, up-graded mattresses, galley stove, remote mounted mechanical gauges, Separ fuel filters.
- Salesman Remarks
- The MURPHY’S LAW was originally built for a very discriminating sportfisherman who did all of the custom additions and kept her maintained by a full time captain and inside of a covered boathouse. Her current owner keeps her in the same boathouse but has a new boat and only time to enjoy one.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.