- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Make Offer !!!
- Flybridge & Helm
- The console is molded fiberglass with a hide-away GPSI Fish finder Chart plotter combo, digital Yamaha monitoring gauges, VHF, cup holders and plex-a-glass windscreen. The helm is fitted with a new Sea Star steering system w/ stainless wheel, custom bench seat, a Yamaha 704 electronic shift and throttle controls, digital gauges, 12 volt distribution panel, fuel gauge, and high water alarm. The hard top is fitted with electronics box and deck lights, The following was noted: 1) ARC Remote spot light 2.) Rule High Water Alarm 3.) Ritchie Compass 4" 4.) Sony RM-X55M , AM/Fm/CD stereo 5.) ICom- IM304 VHF Radio 6.) Garmin GPS 5212 Combo chart plotter
- Deck & Hull
- The hull is an all hand laid fiberglass hull built which is a legendary rough water and rugged construction. Hull is painted with an glossy white Algrip Marine Coatings with a black boot stripe. The rub railing is new and consist of a 1/2 round stainless steel over a white plastic. The bottom has been painted Anti-Fol1lant bottom paint The vessel is a deep-v fiberglass hull with molded lifting strakes, hard chine, and square transom. The hull appears in serviceable condition and above better condition for her age, All thru hull fittings above and below the water line are new and serviceable. The decks are painted; new anodized aluminum hand rail was installed. Hardware including mooring cleats and fairleads are polished original Bertram fittings. There is a Bomar hatch forward above the v-berth. Deck hatches have been refinished and new gaskets applied. There are 2ea. custom built deck boxes on both port and starboard sides which roll on the deck for additional access below deck and are secured by chrome plated latches. Access to the generator is by way of a hatch on the starboard side under the ladder.
- This vessel has been totally rebuilt from a bare Bertram 31 hull. All of the wiring, engines, tanks, and associated parts and equipment were removed. The hull as been painted inside and out with marine grade epoxy paint including al1 of the voids, bilges and compartments. All of the glass has been replaced and the forward part of the cabin windshield has been fiberglass taking on the appearance of a modem day yacht. The flybridge has been widened and new electronics, engine controls and gauges noted. The manufactured inboard engines have been replaced with a pair of new Yamaha 350 outboards on a Stainless Marine Bracket mounted on the transom, An of the manufactured 120volt and 12 wiring has been removed and replaced with marine wiring and coded to ABYC standards. All of the fuel hoses, vent hoses, fuel tank and water tank ha..'1 been replaced and are new. Batteries, battery charger, generator and battery selector switches are new and wiring is bundled and neatly secured. All of the equipment has been installed in a fashion to that of quality yacht builders and are to ABYC standards. The interior has been gutted and new custom built bulkheads, cabinets, counter tops and settees are installed. A new refer/freezer, stereo, speakers, and marine air conditioning units have been custom installed. There is a new 12/120 distribution panel, 12/120 lighting and there is a new custom built head with toilet. A new anodized aluminum hard top and full EZ See enclosure have been installed over the custom built flybridge. Reconning from forward is a v-berth with storage, 12volt lighting and teak and holly decks. The interior is all custom made button tucked vinyl material with new v-berth cushions and teak forward hatch which accesses the rope locker. There is a Flat screen TV and there is an ale vent. Aft of the v-berth on the starboard side is the galley fitted with microwave oven, refer/freezer, vanity with sink and hot and cold pressurized water. There are custom built teak cabinetry and teak and holly decks. There is a "U" settee with new cushions and a custom wood inlay table on the port side. On the starboard side is the galley fitted with new custom counter tops and cabinets. There is a flat top stove and stainless steel sink. The following was noted; 1.) lea, Eemax Insta-Hot , hot water dispenser, Mdl: SP3512 150psi 2.) lea. Cruisair STX-16-HV , Sn.: 80392279, 16,000 BTU Ac unit wi digital controls 3.) lea. Danby Designer Refer/fteezer 4.) lea. Princess Ceran Gourmet Flat top 2 burner stove 5.) lea. LG Cafe Combo microwave oven/com~e maker 6.) lea. Sony MEX DV-2000 52 watt stereo The head is on the starboard fitted with new toilet, vanity and sink. Cabinetry is custom made. There is a Rartan electric flush toilet with "Y" valve leading to a plastic holding tank and over board discharge. All of the systems and hoses are new. The faucet serves as a pull out shower head. The owner has gone to a great expense and time to reproduce a vessel of this quality and design, with attention paid to detail. The repairs and refit appear to have been done to Standard Marine Repair practices and to recommended practices of the American Boat and Yacht Council with no exceptions noted.
- All of the 120 and 12 volt wiring is new and are of marine grade boat cable. The wiring is bundled and neat. 120 volt outlets lead to breakers and outlet near water are GFCI protected. There is a new 12/120 volt distribution panel in the cabin and there are 3ea. Perko battery selector switches.
- The inboard engines have been replaced with a pair of Yamaha outboard motors. The outboards are mounted on a Stainless Marine outboard bracket. Yamaha representatives examined the boat and it’s installation.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Folie A Deux is signify the absolute finest in refit work performed to a classic Bertram. You will not find a cleaner, better maintained yacht at this price point. Do not miss this rare opportunity to own a true collector’s item. The boat was featured in Yamaha Marine Retail Partner.