- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't let the asking price fool you, this is a nice boat with an owner that no longer has time to enjoy her.... it is worth the trip to Fourchon to see the Tenacious !!
- The TENACIOUS sleeps a total of 6 in 3 staterooms, 2 of which have queen berths and private heads, and the other has upper and lower twin berths. Beginning forward is the VIP stateroom with a walk-around queen berth to port, plenty of drawer and hanging storage, and a private head with separate stall shower in the bow peak. Moving aft and to port is the second guest stateroom with over and under berths. Directly to starboard is the guest/day head with a separate stall shower. Further aft, and down 3 steps is the full beam master stateroom with a walk-around queen berth aft, plenty of drawer storage, and 2 cedar lined hanging lockers. The private head is to starboard with a separate stall shower. The salon features a large U-shaped sofa in red vinyl, dark blue carpet, and on-deck galley and dinette forward. The décor is maple cabinetry, birds eye maple vanity tops, cedar lined hanging lockers, and blue, red, and beige bunk covers.
- 2- under counter Sub Zero refrigerator/freezers, blue corian countertops, maple cabinetry, Scotsman icemaker, Corian sink, Broan trash compacter, Sharp carousel microwave convection oven, U-shaped dinette, Azuroc pearl flooring, and 20-gallon electric water heater.
- Deck and Hull
- 3 sided EZ 2 CY enclosures, flybridge ice chest, Ocean hard top with vent hatch, 2-110-volt quartz lights, 2 Murray style ladder back helm chairs painted black with white cushions and foot rests, aluminum rails, teak deck and covering boards, 6 man Zodiac life raft, hot/cold cockpit shower, 4 fender racks on bow rail, bow pulpit, Fortress anchor, Lewmar chain and rope windlass, cockpit coaming pads.
- Robertson AP20 auto pilot, 29” JVC color TV (salon), Bose Life Style Am/Fm CD player with cube speakers, Panasonic VHS VCR, Raymarine ST60 /tridata depth speed indicator, 2- Icom ICM 602 VHF, Garmin GPS 3010C plotter, Furuno Navnet plotter/radar, Furuno GPS GP 32, Pioneer Stereo speakers outside.
- 2 bilge blowers, 4 bilge automatic and annual bilge pumps, cockpit and bridge controls, engine alarm, emergency engine stop, Halon automatic and manual fire extinguishing system, fresh water cooling system, engines fuel shut off valve, electric Vaccu Flush holding tank heads, thermal and acoustical insulation, lube oil storage and transfer system, Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering, synchronizers, trim tabs, Racor 1000 fuel filters for mains, Racor 500 fuel filters for generators, Reverso oil change system to generators, engines, and gears, Algae-X fuel conditioners, 110-volt engine room circulations fans, Y-valve emergency bilge pump, Glendinning engine controls with built-in synchronizers, Bennett trim tabs, Cruisaire reverse cycle air condition system, and a bow thruster.
- 2-12 kw Northern Lights generators, 2631 hours port and 2345 hours starboard, Sentry 24 40–volt amp battery charger, Sentry 12-volt 60 amp battery charger, Cable Master shore power reels, 12-volt and 24-volt DC electrical system, 110-volt and 220-volt AC electrical system.
- Fishing Equipment
- 6 gang bridge Rail rod rack, 5- cockpit rod holders, Rupp triple spreader out riggers, center rigger, Reel Colors teaser reels, transom live well, cockpit sink, freezer, tackle storage, Eskimo icemaker, Large Pompanette fighting chair with rocket launcher back rest, Glendinning cockpit controls, 2-3 gang house side rod racks, collapsible back bars for outriggers.
- Salesman Remarks
- The TENACIOUS was originally a cruising boat. Her current and second owner has enjoyed fishing the Gulf of Mexico. His change in plans places her on the market and priced right for a quick sale. She is in great shape and seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.