- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This American Classic is as strong as she is beautiful. Complete with new paint (2010), Good engines, Recently replaced fuel tanks and good electronics makes this 38’ Magnum Sedan a great opportunity!
- The Magnum 38 features sleeping accommodations for 6 with a private master stateroom forward, upper and lower settee to port and a convertible dinette to stbd. There is an on deck saloon with a lower helm station and sliding door access to the aft deck. Beginning forward is the MSR with a V-Berth with filler, next aft and to stbd is the low profile galley, next aft is the convertible dinette, directly to port is the upper and lower settee’ and the head with shower is further aft. The on deck salon is aft and up three steps and features a lower helm station to port as well as a love seat sized sofa.
- Princess two burner stove, Panasonic microwave oven, Compact under counter refrigerator, Fiberglass sink and counter top
- Deck & Hull
- Complete Awlgrip paint job (2010), Red Hull and White Topsides, Teak deck, Full storage cover, Stainless steel trim, hardware and rails, Fiberglass swim platform, 4-Rod holders
- Twin 454 Mercruiser 340 HP Engines with 457 hours indicated, V-Drives, Bennett Stainless steel trim tabs, Bennett Auto Leveler trim tab control, SW engine gauges, Fuel pressure gauges on fuel rail, Stainless Braid Trim Tab hoses, Stainless engine water inlet valves, Hynautic hydraulic steering, Crown Raritan head, 20 Gallon holding tank with deck pump out, 2- Cruisaire reverse cycle air condition systems, Fly Bridge and salon helm stations, Morse engine controls
- Autohelm ST1700 autopilot, Autohelm Tri-data (speed, depth sum log), Standard VHF, 6” Danforth compass, Jensen MCD9424RC AM/FM/CD player, JBL stereo speakers
- Onan 4KW Generator with 237 hours indicated, 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC electrical systems, 4-12 volt batteries
- Salesman Remarks
- The 38 Magnum offers a great opportunity to complete what began as a professional restoration of the owners pride and joy; unfortunately he was unable to complete it and now wants to sell the final stages to some one who will enjoy her as much as he did. Most of the major work has been done with all that is lacking is the final assembly of the running gear and machinery but it is all there and ready to go. Don’t miss out!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.