- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Bertram classic battlewagon has a beautiful interior, great electronics, dependable 12V71TI 700HP Detroit Diesel engines, updated air conditioner system and the upscale custom look of a teal cockpit, gunwales, bulkhead and transom.
- The LIONESS features the classic 54 Bertram Layout with three staterooms and three heads beginning with the V-Berth forward and private head with shower to starboard, further aft and to starboard is the second guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, a private head and separate stall shower. Directly to port is the master stateroom with a walk around queen berth and a private head with a large separate shower. Moving aft and up four steps is the salon with the custom galley forward, L- shaped sofa to port and cabinetry along starboard bulkhead. The décor is teak paneling throughout, beige sculptured carpet, blue and white striped bunk covers in both guest staterooms, black with beige and white print in the master.
- Fridgidare stainless front upright refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, Kenmore microwave oven, three burner Kenyon glass top electric stove, teak and holly flooring, teak cabinetry, Formica countertops, Custom keyhole bar with three bar stools and no dinette, 20 Gallon electric water heater, 110V fresh water pump.
- Two Garmin GPS map 5212 touch screen monitors for radar, plotter and fishfinder, Simrad AP11 autopilot, two Icom ICM504 VHF radios, two Garmin GMI10 digital displays for speed and data, Polk audio speakers, Westinghouse 27” flat panel TV, Zenith DVD/VHS player, Phillips DVD player, Magnavox Blue Ray player and Sony AM/FM receiver.
- 12V71 TI 700 HP Detroit Diesels with 700 hours SMOH, Floscan fuel flo meters, VDO engine gauges, mechanical gauges in engine room monitoring oil and gear pressure and water temperature, dual 1000 Racor fuel filters, Air Sep engine breathers, oil change system, Raritan 32 volt 40 amp battery charger, 8KW Onan generator with 1531 hours, emergency belt driven bilge pump on starboard engine.
- Deck & Hull
- Teak cockpit sole, teak transom, teak aft bulkhead trim and door, Ideal chain and rope windlass, stainless bow rails, bow pulpit with stainless rails, Danforth anchor, front salon windows, teak ladder back helm and companion chair, aluminum ladder and bridge rail with PVC step treads, cockpit coaming pads, PVC rub rail around cockpit.
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers, 7 Gang rod rack on bridge rail, transom door, 4 Gunwale mount rod holders, tackle center with freezer, ice chest, sink and tackle storage.
- Salesman Remarks
- With a beautiful interior, great electronics, rebuilt engines and upgraded air condition system, the LIONESS provides an opportunity to acquire a legendary 54’ Bertram at an attractive price!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.