- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
What a great fishing boat with everything you could want including diesel safety, fuel economy, manufacturer quality, professional maintenance and all of the equipment you will need and most of it new. (Except personal tackle)
- Open Cabin with a starboard full berth and a port side settee that raises for upper and lower bunks, Galley aft, Head with shower to starboard. The décor is blue bunk covers, teak cabinetry and fiberglass deck.
- The galley is aft of the cabin and features a Norcold AC/DC refrigerator (new 2012), Gold Star Microwave oven, Single stainless steel sink, Teak cabinetry, Pressure fresh water system, 6 gallon electric water heater.
- Deck & Hull
- Built in bow pulpit with aluminum rails and Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass, Danforth anchor, Fiberglass decks, transom door, swim ladder, six man emergency life raft, 12 volt spreader lights, salt and fresh water wash down, side window vents, cockpit coaming pads, three electric windshield wipers, single helm seat with port and starboard bench seats, two Ocean LED underwater lights.
- Icom ICM127 VHF, MR145 JBL AM/FM/CD player, Over head electronics box at lower helm, 24 mile Furuno radar, Garmin GPS Map 4008 plotter, Furuno 7” NavNet plotter/fish finder, 3” Ritchie compass, ACR EPIRB, Simrad autopilot.
- 300 HP 3116 Caterpillar diesel engines with 1544 hours, 7KW Phasor Generator with 180 hours and new armature July 2012, 2012 Pompanette 10,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit, hydraulic engine hatch opener, 900 Racor fuel filters, 30 amp 110 volt shore power inlet, Twin Disc marine gears, Oil X-Changer oil change system, Professional Mariner 12 volt battery charger, VDO engine gauges, Sea Star hydraulic steering, Hynautic engine controls, Bennett trim tabs. As The Bull Dog is owned by New Orleans’ largest yacht repair yard; she is professionally and impeccably maintained with the following new in 2012: air condition system, under water lights, generator, BaltaPlate bottom job with a fresh barrier coat for added protection, refrigerator, engine heat exchangers, raw water pumps, after coolers, live well pump.
- Fishing Equipment
- Marlin Tower with full controls, riding seat and arch style top, Rupp double spreader outriggers, four rod holders, six storage rod holders on tower legs, seven overhead rod storage in cabin and four on the hard top over head, in deck fish box, port and starboard live wells, transom fish box, six gang rod rack on tower rail, Pompanette fighting chair, port and starboard tackle centers with storage, sink and ice chest, Rupp center rigger.
- Salesman Remarks
- As The Bull Dog is owned by New Orleans’ largest yacht repair yard; she is professionally and impeccably maintained with the following new in 2012: air condition system, under water lights, generator, BaltaPlate bottom job with a fresh barrier coat for added protection, refrigerator, engine heat exchangers, raw water pumps, after coolers, live well pump. THE SELLER WOULD LIKE A LARGE OUTBOARD FISHING BOAT AND WILL CONSIDER SUCH IN TRADE!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.