- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray hit a home run with their Sedan Bridge Series and the 52 is the perfect size for an owner operator boat with accommodations for six in three staterooms (two with Queen beds), stair access to the air conditioned bridge, safe access to the front deck and comfortable built in seating in the cockpit. The Dolce Vita adds to these amenities with the additional comfort of a Mitsubishi Gyro stabilizer.
- The Dolce Vita features the standard 52 Sedan Bridge layout with accommodations for eight in three staterooms, two with queen beds, one with upper and lower and 2 on salon sleeper/sofa and two heads with separate stall showers. The L-Shaped dinette is raised for ease of viewing thru the large all around windows, there is a full galley and a large and comfortable salon with a built in curved sofa to port and a love seat/sleeper to starboard. The outside areas have plenty of built in seats in all of the right places. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a walk around queen berth, plenty of storage and a private head with separate stall shower. The décor is a Zebra print bunk cover, cherry wood paneling, beige carpet, 15” Toshiba HD flat panel TV with built in DVD player, stereo speakers. Next aft and to port is the first guest stateroom with a queen berth aft, great storage and a private access to the guest head. The décor is a gold tone bunk cover, cherry wood mini blinds, 15” Toshiba HD flat panel TV with built in DVD player, The second guest stateroom is to starboard of the companionway and features an over and under berth, drawer and hanging storage, gold tone bunk covers.
- The open and airy salon features a built in curved sofa to port and a built in love seat to starboard that converts to sleeper, two round ottoman/tables, an entertainment center aft and to starboard, beige carpet, cherry wood mini blinds and beige cushions. Access to the aft deck is VIA a stainless and glass sliding door.
- The Mid-Level galley is forward and to starboard of the salon and features under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, Composite granite look counter tops, cherry wood cabinetry, Amtico cherry wood vinyl plank flooring, single stainless steel sink, Kenyon two burner ceramic cook top, Krupp’s Coffee maker, Splendide 2000S washer/dryer combo, Beam central vacuum cleaner, 12 gallon electric water heater, 24 volt fresh water system with dock side water inlet, Microwave/ convection oven, L-shaped dinette with a cherry wood table that pivots, Raritan ice maker in cockpit (new 2011)
- Deck & Hull
- Air Conditioned fly bridge, Full four sided enclosure with four zip outs and center Lexan panel (All New 2010), Fly Bridge wet bar with sink, Norcold refrigerator, storage and TV, Fly Bridge table, U-shaped fly bridge seating, Swim platform with boarding ladder and chocks for wave runner, Hydraulic Marquipt davit in transom storage with cable remote control, transom storage compartment, transom shower, built in cockpit seat, Cable Master shore power reel, Sea Ray hard top with overhead hatch, Stainless hand rails and hard ware, Aft bench seat on bridge, Bow sun pad, Bow pulpit with Plow anchor and Lofrans Progress 2 electric chain windlass with fly bridge remote and front foot switches, Raritan cockpit ice maker, Port and Starboard steps to walk around decks, transom door to platform, Sea Ray helm and companion chairs.
- RayMarine E120 12” GPS/Plotter/Radar/Fishfinder, RayMarine ST8001 Autopilot, Sea Navigator II GPS/Plotter with 12” screen, RayMarine VHF, 4” Ritchie compass, Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD player, 15” flat panel TV (Fly Bridge) New 2010, 17” Toshiba HD flat panel TV and Built in DVD player (MSR), 27” Toshiba HD flat panel TV (salon), 15” Toshiba HD flat TV with DVD player (VIP), Cable TV inlet, Sea Tel stabilized Sat TV dome, Remote stereo controls in cockpit and flybridge, Bose AM/FM/CD/DVD player in salon, ACR RCL 100 remote electric spotlight.
- QSM 11 Cummins 660HP diesel engines with 490 hours, Onan 15 KW generator in sound shield with 720 hours, four Cruisaire reverse cycle air condition systems with SMXir digital controls, Cummins Smart Craft Engine monitoring station with fuel flow metering and Faria all in one analog gauges, Sea Star Hydraulic steering, Morse engine controls, Mitsubishi Model MSM-4000 GYRO Stabilizer, Vetus 24 volt Bow thruster, ProNautic 20 amp 24 volt battery charger for bow thruster batteries (new 2011), 24 volt 60 charger for house and starting batteries, four batteries new 2011, Engine room access from cockpit, Vaccu-flush head system with Vaccu-Flush holding tank pump out and tank vent filter, 12 and 24 volt DC and 120 and 240 volt AC electrical systems, Bennett trim tabs, Charles Industries 12 KVA isolation transformer.
- Fishing Equipment
- Four Sea Ray rod holders
- Salesman Remarks
- For the past two years the Dolce Vita has been stored under cover, in fresh water and has enjoyed professional maintenance her whole life, as such she is nearly perfect in every way. With the added bonus of a GYRO stabilizer she is as comfortable as she is functional and beautiful. The seller is looking for a smaller boat for less travel and more local cruising and will consider an express or smaller sedan bridge in equal condition in trade.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.