- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to Market!!!
- Cabin with dinette (Sleeps 2) in galley, V-berth sleeps 2, enclosed head with a shower.
- Refrigerator with freezer Sink with cabinets, counter and drawers Pressure water system
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass Anchor Remote control electric search light Navigation Lights Fenders and Lines Life Jackets
- (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch Battery Charger Dockside electrical cable AC/DC electrical system
- Furuno Radar Raymarine ST 6001 AP Raymarine Depth sounder Compass ICOM VHF 69 Channels Garmin 2010 Sat Communications GPS Chart Plotter Satellite navigation Stereo
- 1600 btu AC reverse cycle Bridge & Tower controls Raw water sea strainers Wheel steering Bilge Blower (2) Bilge pumps Emergency stop engine alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve Halon Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Overboard holding tank
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish Box Live well Rupp outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.