Great boat for fishing or family fun. Its huge and protected cockpit provides plenty of room for fishing, entertaining and beach going activities.
Clean well maintained condition
- Fly bridge and salon helms. Sleeps four enclosed marine head with shower and 15 gallon holding tank. Galley with two burner alcohol stove or electric and running water Shore power Dual stations Salt water wash down Everything works
- Deck & Hull
- Swim Platform w/ladder Windlass
- VHF Radio Lowrance X85 depth sounder Garmin 440 gps Battery charger with 4 batteries
- Crusader XL fresh water cooled. Port engine new in 2012; stbd new manifolds and water pump. Trim tabs Tunnel drives
- Dual axel alum trailer – heavy duty New cockpit top in 2012 Outriggers
- Additional Information
- History Penn Yan Boat Company , which produced a wide range of wooden and fiberglass powerboats founded in 1921. Penn Yan was known for its patented "Tunnel Drive" concept, whereby a cavity was molded into the bottom of the boat's hull, partially enclosing the propeller and drive shaft. The tunnel drive system provided better boat speed and stability. They produced boats until 2001.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.