The TWO STARS is like a short step back in time when you could purchase the legendary Bertram ride in a brand new luxury motoryacht, which is how she shows. She's been drastically reduced so come see her while she's available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The TWO STARS features the classic layout with 2 nice staterooms, 2 heads, a large dinette, an inviting aft deck, and a spacious salon. Beginning forward is the guest stateroom with port and starboard berths, private head with separate stall shower, drawer and hanging storage, and deck access hatch. Moving aft is the galley to starboard and the convertible dinette to port. Further aft and up two steps is the large salon with a sofa to starboard, 2 barrel chairs, and an entertainment center to port. The master stateroom is aft and accessed via steps aft and to port of the salon and features port and starboard oversized twin berths (50” wide), chest of drawers between, 2 hanging lockers, and a private head with an nearly full sized tub and shower combo. Access to the aft deck is via steps from the salon. The tasteful decor is rice cloth wall coverings with teak trim, light blue berber carpeting, and natural teak paneling (not formica) and 2" wood blinds (New 6/10).
- The mid level galley is forward of the salon, Large face-to-face convertible dinette to port. To starboard is an updated Maytag upright refrigerator/freezer, Sharp carousel microwave oven, Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven, Double stainless steel sink, Large pantry, Pressure and dockside water system, 110-volt fresh water pump, 20 gallon electric water heater, Aft deck Icerette ice maker.
- Deck & Hull
- 2 Danforth anchors, Bow pulpit and rails, Aft deck curtains, Bimini top, Coast Guard approved safety package, Fiberglass deck, Fenders and lines, 12 life jackets and/or life rings, Swim platform and boarding ladder, Teak hand rails, New Bimini top and 3 sided aft deck curtain with 6 zip outs, Marquipt sea stairs and Tide Ride ladder, Stainless steel hardware, Ideal windlass, Front deck seat, Aft deck bench seat and bench seat at helm, Aft deck wet bar with Icerette ice maker.
- 9 batteries ( New Rolls 2009) Dockside electrical cable, Onan 15. Kw. generator, 12-volt and 32-volt DC electrical system, 110-volt and 220-volt AC electrical system, 2 Sentry 32-volt 30 amp automatic and manual battery chargers, 1 Sentry 12-volt 20 amp automatic and manual battery charger.
- Garmin GHL10 Autopilot ( New 2010), Standard Horizon G X 3000 S VHF U & L ( New 2010), Garmin GPS Map 4212 Radar,Plotter, & Fish Finder (New 2010), Garmin GPR Map 4210 Radar, Plotter, Fish Finder (Flybridge) (New 2010), 6” Ritchie compass, 25" Dynex Flat Panel TV, Samsung DVD player, Sony A/V stereo controller.
- Cruisaire 48000 BTU’s reverse cycle air conditioner, 2 bilge blowers, 3 automatic and manual bilge pumps, Bridge controls, Engine alarm, Emergency engine stop, Automatic and manual co2 Fire extinguishing system, Fresh water cooling system, Engines fuel shut off valve, Electric overboard and recirculating heads, Thermal and acoustical insulation, Boat Levelor trim tabs, Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauges, Mechanical engine gauges monitoring water temp, oil pressure, and gear pressure, Remote mounted engine oil filters - for easier service, Lectra San waste treatment system, Racor vacuum and water indicator gauges at helm station, VDO engine gauges, Crown Raritan Electric heads.
- Salesman Remarks
- The TWO STARS is like a short step back in time when you could purchase the legendary Bertram ride in a brand new luxury motoryacht, which is how she shows. The interior is mostly original but with the utmost care and maintenance as is the engine room, which is rust free and with nice paint. Even the generator and original sound shield are nice. Her perpetual varnish and weekly washings and recent electronic updates keep the TWO STARS like new and ready to go. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Rolla Tichenor today at A&M Yacht Sales 504-282-6800 or stop by our New Orleans location at Schubert's Marine, 126 South Roadway, West End Park, New Orleans LA.