This 1994 2665 is located in Mass.
Model Pursuit 2665, Hardtop
Engines Twin 200 Yamaha 200 hp 2 stroke -900 hours
Engines are on Armstrong Bracket
Excellent riding boat and stable platform.
Cruises at 3500 rpm and reaches 42 knots when needed on plane.
- 4' Array Raytheon Radar.
- Color Fishfinder by Raytheon.
- Raytheon Series C 80 GPS and Fishfinder with radar capability.
- VHF Radio and digital antena.
- Guest Switches for batteries.
- Glass Windshield with wiper
- Clear plastic sides and full-rear curtain providing 360' protection to helm area.
- Rear curtain can double as sun top over rear seating area extending hardtop.
- Large stern seat, removable, stretching from starboard to port.
- 4 cockpit seats; 2 helm and two rear facing all with storage below.
- Fishing tackle drawers, two starboard and two port.
- Front air flow window in center of windshield.
>Full-sized transom containing:
- Large live well, oval shape with water flow and drain.
- Bait cutting station with hose.
- Flip up top covering drawer for bait/chum.
- Rear corner access for oil/engine storage.
- Huge fish box located in floor in front of live well.
- Wash down hose with shut off, port side corner.
- Twin berths
- Storage under berths
- Sink and microwave
- Enclosed Head includes stand-up shower, with electric and hand pump.
- Removable table the glass holders.
- Shore power and panel with cable.
- Storage under sinks with overboard drains.
- Rod holders above berths.
-Large space for electronics, protected from weather
-Stainless steering wheel, teak center
-Foot rests for forward helm sats
-Marine-grade electronic switches
-Dual engine controls
- 2 batteries
- 2 85 gallon fuel tanks
- 4 additional rod holders, flush mount
- Fresh water tank
- Gray water tank
- Large deck hatch providing light to cabin
- Rod holders on aft edge of hardtop.
- Hand railings on hardtop.
- Excellent railings from midship forward to spacious pulpit.
- Large Anchor storage aft of pulpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing broker - Larry Rutter - for an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell: 401-338-3554