- 138 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 ACERT 559kW
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MV Star represents an incredible opportunity to purchase a brand new, fully turn-key 42m (138’) yacht at an unbelievable price! Designed by Vripack of The Netherlands, Star combines an elegant and luxurious design with innovation and modern technology. With her C32 ACERT CATs, zero speed stabilizers and 15,000g fuel capacity she has a 4500 mile range at 10 knots. She boasts a beautiful owners suite on main deck with 4 guest cabins on the lower deck plus accommodations for crew of 8-10 in 5 cabins. Star is Lloyd’s and MCA classed. Call for more information or full color brochure.
- Measuring 42 metres, the dark blue hull and white superstructure emerges the shape of a rather traditionally styled luxury yacht. In contrast to the exterior lines with a mix of classic 60’s is the minimalistic late 90’s interior, a style truly appealing to all of the senses. Both contemporary and modern, the 42M radiates a fresh atmosphere and a pleasant serenity effect. The base of every interior area is off white and material choices and color schemes were carefully built up from the natural background. Material selection is careful not to break the harmony. Hard ceiling and counter tops are combined with Alcantara walls and soft furnished cabinet doors, so the object you see gives a different energy than the ones you touch. STAR's whole layout is set up uniquely, smart and lean. The main deck features the main salon, with a connecting functional galley. The cozy master suite is separated from the public area by a private office. This is to ensure privacy but not exclusion. The lower deck has 4 guest cabins, all uniquely designed with en-suite bathrooms. Two of the guest cabins have additional Pullman beds allowing a maximum of 12 guests onboard. STAR is designed to ensure luxury without sacrificing comfort. The sky lounge is designed with butterfly doors which can be opened full beam allowing the outer and inner deck to merge into one large open space. One straight stairway connects it to the sun deck on fly bridge level. There is a full size Jacuzzi, sun pads, open bar, grill and a lounge area, a great place for socializing and gathering. As this yacht is designed to sail across the globe on her own keel, she needed to be designed to provide room for the crew close to their work place. So, the captain is next to the bridge and the engineer next to the engine room in the aft ship. Crew area at the front of the lower deck is self sufficient with a spacious lounge and a private kitchen. For a yacht of this size, it is uncommon to find a fully air-conditioned engine area allowing components to be inspected openly without the need to take apart the whole yacht to service the system. Before the engine room is the control room for operating the mechanical system.This arrangement is exceptional and spectacular for a 42M. STAR is not about what can be seen in the interior spaces. It's hull lines have a connection to fuel efficiency, seaworthiness and ocean comfort. Low fuel consumption is noticeably due to the sleek hull lines. The high flared bow and full curved round bilge have made sure her guests and crew are safe and at ease even when the weather is less favorable. As the yacht was designed for adventure, STAR achieves an impressive range of 4,500nm at an economic speed of 10 knots or a maximum speed of 13.50 knots. STAR performance was particularly highlighted by Vripack’s comments after the sea-trials, “This sea-trial was one of the best we have ever conducted and witnessed. Not one alarm was raised and all tests were successfully achieved on one attempt. STAR is the best yacht we have seen coming out of Asia so far!” STAR is an example of a design philosophy where exterior and interior are both well taken care of. Sailing on her will give you an unforgettable experience where safety and luxury abound in equal measure. STAR is a design with vision and she will stay beautiful for years.
- Miele Full height fridge 6 plates hob Miele steam oven Miele coffee maker Miele dish washer Miele microwave Kitchenaid oven Boran Trash compactor
- Radio Holland Satellite & Communications system Internet access system CCTV system Furuno Navigation & Radio Sony/Sonos Central Music Five zones operated by I-Phone/smartphones
- Northern Lights Generators - 2 x 90 kW 24 v starting 400 volts 50 Hz 3 phase @1,500 rpm. Quantum Thruster system - QT120 Quantum Stabilizing system - 2 x QC1200, 2322*1040 Fin Jastrum Steering system - NCB1000B Maxwell Anchor & Windlass system - VWC-8000 2 x Sin Seng Huat, 137.5m, 19mm Grade G2.U2 2 x Dazu Xingye marine, 315 Kg Galvanized RO Fresh water maker - 2 units HEM 30/3400 2 x 12960 L/day Hamann Sewage water treatment system Amartech Propeller & Shaft St. Duplex 4462, intermediate bearing + intergrated thrustbearing Amartech Propeller 5 Blade fixed pitch, NI_AL Bronze 1500 x 1550mm Cramm Crane - QIS60 Intergrated Hydraulic's Opacmare Passerelle model 1202/40 Imtech Air Conditioning system - SCW 460,4 * Compressor=825Kg Dry DMP Alarm & Monitoring system Terasaki Machinery Automation and power management system Catef Fire detection Novec Engine Room Fire suppression - Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid Accommodation Fire suppression - Novenco Xflow water mist Exterior doors & hatches - Freeman water tight & weather tight Cathodic Protection system M.G. Duff - Zinc anodes on hull Cathelco - Minitek Impressed current hull protection system Pyrotek Piping protection Marine Division DHR Nav Lighting Cantalupi LED lighting system Awlgrip paint system Viking life saving equipment - in compliance with MCA RFD life rafts - 4 x MK10 25DL SOLAS A PACK
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.