THIS 2009 Fountain’s 35 Lightning has a attractive BLUE INTO BLUE custom paint job with custom seating, this high-performance machine is great for a day of blasting around, or overnight stays for up to four. PLUS THERE IS STILL 3 YEARS REMAINING ON ENGINE AND DRIVE WARRANTY!!!!! A MUST SEE NO EXPENSE SPARED...
The cockpit features two bolster seats for the driver and passenger and an aft bench seat large enough for four. When you feel like taking the sun the motorized engine hatch doubles as a sun pad. And when you want to crank up the tunes there are four marine speakers for the AM/FM stereo with CD player. The helm offers a good line of sight in all directions, and the wraparound windshield helps cut down on the wind and spray. Down below the cabin offers overnight accommodations for four adults with dual ultra leather bench seats and a V-berth with privacy curtain. The galley comes complete with refrigerator and sink with pressurized water system.
The new high-tech 496 MAG HO (high-output version) represents the next generation of powerful, smart, virtually maintenance-free engines. The PCM 555 microprocessor is built right in, so you can take advantage of everything SmartCraft™ has to offer in the way of increased performance and convenience. And by incorporating Horizon™ engine technology, it offers a 3-year extended maintenance interval (except for periodic fluid-level checks and seasonal oil and filter changes).
- Compatible Drives: Bravo One X, XR, Bravo Two X, Bravo Three X, XR
- Distributorless ignition system that improves timing accuracy and eliminates mechanical timing adjustments.
- Closed cooling with 5-year coolant.
- Redesigned exhaust system with aluminum manifolds and stainless steel elbows that is 65 percent lighter and more corrosion-resistant.
- Dry-joint technology that reduces the potential for water leakage in exhaust components and improves corrosion resistance in the exhaust system.
- Innovative new single-point air-actuated raw water drain system, which enables boaters to extend their boating season into the cold months.
- Bronze seawater pump for longer life and more durability.
- Billet steel special profile camshaft with roller followers provide quiet operation and increased performance.
- Platinum-tipped spark plugs to ensure long life and trouble-free starts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.