- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3 L Alpha
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Extraordinary 1999 Wellcraft 2800 Martinique is an REAL FIND.
Exceptionally Clean, Well Maintained, Fresh Water Cruiser!
ONLY 19 Hours on the Twin 4.3L Mercruiser Engines and 8 Hours on the Westerbeke Generator! Equipped with a Garmin GPS/Map 740 intergraded with Garmin's WX/SX Satellite Receiver, a Raydata ST-60 and a Ray 45 VHF.
Sleeps six, has AC/Heat, Cockpit Canvas, Windlass, Vacuflush Head, Full Galley, Removable Cockpit Table and more.
The Sur-Line Tri-axel trailer is also in A1 condition.
- The 2800 Martinique is a great family cruiser with sleeping accommodations for six. The midcabin has a comfortable lounge area that converts to a double berth with hanging locker and privacy cutain. The dinette has comfortable seating for four and converts to a double berth and all the way forward in the cabin is an angled berth. The head compartment has a countertop with a sink, shower and VacuFlush head. And the galley's equipped with a sink, microwave,refrigerator, butane stove, and lots of storage. The elevated helm has great visibility and seating for three. An aft facing companion seat is opposite the helm seat and another aft-facing seat slides out from the back of the helm. The aft cockpit provides additional seating with a bench seat. There's a handy starboard transom door to the swim platform where there's a trunk for lines and fenders, a foldout stainless steel swim ladder and a transom shower. The radar arch has an attached bimini that folds up into the boot when not in use.
- DECK & HULL
- S/S Bow Cleat Windlass S/S Bow and Grab Rails Port Lights Fiberglass Radar Arch S/S Stern and Spring Line Cleats S/S Stern Rail Transom Door Swim Platform with Intergreated Swim Ladder Walk-thru Windshield to Foredeck
- Aft seat Bimini Top with Boot and Windshield Connector Courtesy Lights Dunnage Box with Fiberglass Liner Split Engine Hatch Full Cockpit Liner Triple Side Helm Seat with Slide Out Aft Facing Seat
- Direct/Indirect Lighting Duples Outlet 110v - GFI Protected Forward Double Berth with Storage Aft Hanging Locker Mid-cabin Lounge Converts to Double Berth Privacy Curtain
- Large Granulon Countertop with Molded in Sink Microwave Oven Refrigerator Butane Stove Duplex Outlet 110v- GFI Protected
- HEAD COMPARTMENT
- Direct Lighting Duplex Outlet 110v- GFI Protected Sealand Vacuflush Head Mirror and Vanity Molded Fiberglass Sink Hand Held Shower
- 12v Accessory Plug Battery Switch 5kw Generator Auto Bilge Pumps Compass 15 amp Converter CO2 Detector Engine Synchronizer Electric Horn Ignition saftey Switch with Lanyard Instrumentaion Panel with Tack, Hour Gauge, Speedometer, Temperature, Fuel, Oil Pressure, and Volt Meter Navigation Lights Guest Spotlight Pressurized Fresh Water System with Transom Shower Shower Power with AC/DC Distribution Panel and 50' Shore Power Cord AM/FM Stereo with Raydata XM -WX Trim Tabs 6 Gallon Water Heater with Heat Exchanger Starboard Windshield Wiper
- Raytheon Ray 45 VHF Garmin 740 GPS Raydata XM - WX
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.