- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 175 XL Optimax DFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
UNDER 30 HOURS OF USE! LIKE NEW! Will NOT last! T-Top, Mercury 175hp Optimax DFI 2 Stroke (More fuel efficient than the 4 stroke option), bow seating with cushions, live well, recent bottom paint, trailer, Lowrance color GPS/Chartplotter with fish finder and more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The MAKO 204 CC offers big-boat room and performance with an uncluttered layout that provides more deck space fore and aft of the console than boats of comparable size. So there's more room to move and fish. Built in the rugged MAKO tradition, the 204 delivers the same smooth dry ride as its larger siblings. Anglers are always astounded by its performance?near-shore and off. Rated for up to 225 horsepower, its features include two insulated fishboxes with drains, anchor locker and bow seating. A custom-matched EZ Loader aluminum trailer with oil bath hubs and sealed-circuit LED lights is optional.
- Brokerage Stock #18081 NOTE: All Brokerage boats are sold “as-is” with no warranty expressed or implied. Any representations of equipment and vessel condition are that of the seller, not Russo Marine or its agents. Additional services are available from our service department. Please call or email Jared Simpson for assistance with this boat. 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)722-8199 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!
- Additional Specs
- Length: 20' 4" Beam: 8' 4" Transom Height: 25" Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons Max. Person Weight: 1679 Lbs. Hull Weight (approx.): 2000 Lbs. Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 650 Lbs. Fuel Capacity: 85 Gallons Deadrise: 18 degrees Draft: 12"
- Standard Features
- Cockpit / Deck Foredeck dodger mounting boss Gunwale-mount rod holders w/custom logo Port & starboard forward seats w/storage below Forward V-shaped bow seating provides easy anchor access Foredeck underseat storage Fishbox (2), above deck with overboard drain 6" (.16 m) polished, marine-grade, stainless steel cleats 37-gal. (140.06 L) front seat baitwell Rod racks, under gunwale, port and starboard, for 4 rods Anchor locker Console Acrylic windscreen Console grab rail Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch, main power Battery selector switch Battery storage Gauge panel w/analog gauges Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors Drink holders Construction Foam-injected hull w/one-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (.15 m) w/stainless steel fasteners Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting Composite construction throughout Hull/deck joint chemically sealed and bonded 360 degrees Performance Legendary dry-riding MAKO Deep V hull