- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This "WHITE STAR" will shoot to your rescue and save you from boring weekends at home.
This boat is truly the cleanest 3100 I have seen in some time. If you are serious about fishing and quality you must come see this now!
This is the updated version of the original 3100 Open (1979–91) and made a great boat even better. The hull was reworked with prop pockets, increased deadrise, and she delivers better sea ride than her predecessor; new bi-level cockpit allowed a larger engine compartment that is much easier to work in with electric hatch lift. She has a luxury-class interior with U-shaped dinette, full galley, and she sleeps four comfortably. The cockpit came standard with in-deck fishbox, livewell, foldaway rear seatand standard transom door. This boat cruises at 20 knots with 320hp gas engines.
See a Great Review here:
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 3100 Open proves that big boat features are available in a smaller package. Style and function come together with the 3100's wood-crafted interior detailing and her fully equipped galley, berths and head. With a 12-foot-long stepped cockpit, plenty of space is available for guests. Designed with port and starboard cockpit steps for safer boarding, and the trademark diamond-pattern non-skid from bow to stern, this yacht provides both the style and the safety needed for family and friends. The 3100 Open uses Teleflex hydraulic steering; Morse throttles and shifters; VDO BlueLine gauges and Crusader engines to prove that great partnerships make for even better results.
- Recent Upgrades
- New Risers - July 2012 New Manifolds - 2010 All New Interior Upholstery - Summer 2012 New Bimini Top - Summer 2010 Just Profesionally Detailed - October 2012 New Bait Tank Pump - 2012 All Services Just completed and done twice yearly regardless of use or hours since last service.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com