New to the market.. This Bavaria 46 is Currently in Charter with Marina Sailing in Long Beach, California. The LLC can be transfered for tax benefits along with keeping this money maker in the fleet for charter use and personal use as well. For additional information on this vessel or charter benefits please contact the listing agent at any time day or night. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Boat's power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps, Voltmeter, Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 2 x 140 Ah, AC shore supply, AC-socket at switch board, galley and marine head, aft, DC-socket at switch board
- Volvo-Penta D2-55, 41 kW / 55 HP with sail drive and fixed prop, Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter, Engine hours counter and rev-counter, Engine hour meeter inop, Isolated engine compartment, Tank 210 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
- Classic Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig, Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
- Steering & Rudder system
- 2 steering pedestals, Steering wheels with leather cover, Pedestal for instruments in the cockpittable, Streamlined rudder with forebalance, Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings, Emergency tiller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.