- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Beneteau 331 is great for Florida, the Keys, and Bahamas because of its shoal draft/ centerboard option. It also has a generator, air conditioning, and many recent upgrades. Roomy below with 2 private cabins, nice head, and accommodating galley, she will take to you to your dream location.
Call Bruce 814 341 0094
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 491.00 sq ft I : 41.00 ft J : 12.33 ft P : 34.08 ft E : 14.00 ft Working Sail Area : 491.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel Type: Centerboard Draft Board Up: 2.75 ft Max Draft: 6.67 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 331 offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines. A spacious cockpit, top-of-the-line deck hardware, and a roller furling main accent her ease of handling. Standard features include refrigeration, excellent ventilation and additional electronics.
- Westerbeke 27 HP with 571 hours
- Fuel 18 Gal. Water 52 Gal. Waste 15 gal.
- Private large double aft cabin Private forward v berth Head with shower Comfortable salon, folding dinette table that converts to double berth Functional galley with lots of secure storage
- Two stainless sinks with hot and cold water Two burner propane stove Top loading 12 volt refrigeration with freezer Microwave Lots of storage
- ST 60 Tridata Raymarine Autopilot, new in 2011 ST 60 Wind, new in 2011 Raytheon RL 70 Plottor Radar 24 mile VHF Radio JVC Stereo, two speakers in cabin, 2 speakers in cockpit
- Fisher Panda 4KW Genset, with soundshield, new in 2010 20 Amp battery charger, new in 2012 Isolated three battery system, House, Start, Genset, new in 2011 12,000 BTU Air conditioning and heat Four Hella 12 Volt fans 12 Volt Fridge and freezer
- Sails and Rigging
- In mast furling main Furling 140 Genoa Two Lewmar #40 self tailing winches One Lewmar #16 self tailing winch
- Additional Information
- Walk through transom with swim platform Stern rail seats Bimini new in 2011 Dodger Folding cockpit table
- Ground Tackle
- Electric Windlass 35 # Stainless CQR with 35 feet of chain and 200 feet of line FX 11 Fortress with 10 feet of chain and 100 feet of line
- Give Bruce a call to see this great cruiser at 814 341 0094.