- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) This Pearson P35 Sloop has classic style and spacious accommodations. This William Shaw design features a spacious cockpit designed for day-cruising and a bright and friendly interior with accommodations for over-night and extended getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with wraparound seating, bimini top, dodger and pedestal helm. Equipped with hydraulic boom vang, Pro-furl roller furling, new Lewmar self-tailing winches, lazy jacks with Mac-Pac main sail, and 135% Speery jib she is ready to sail.
The spacious interior has room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley fills the rear port side with wraparound cabinets, solid surface counter, large stainless steel sink, two-burner stove, and top-loading ice box. Forward of the galley we have facing settees with centerline fold-away dining table. There is ample storage to keep everything you need at hand and out of sight. The forward stateroom has v-berth, under-berth storage, nightstand with drawer storage, and hanging locker. The enclosed head has vanity with stainless steel sink.
This is a 35' Pearson Sloop is ready to sail. Aux power is provided by a 30-hp Westerbeke diesel engine. Call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional Pearson P35
- Forward V-Berth with Under-berth Storage and Filler Cushions Enclosed Head Compartment Open Salon with Port Side Dinette, Starboard Settee with Pilot's Berth Galley Aft
- Full-beam Galley with Ample Storage Solid Surface Countertop with Stainless Steel Sink Sea-Frost Ice Chest CNG 2-Burner Range with Oven
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Wraparound Seating Bimini Top Dodger Pedestal Helm Helm Seat
- ST4000 Auto Pilot Datamarine Depth Sounder Ritchie Compass Garmin 215C Chart Plotter VHF Radio
- Sails & Rigging
- Sails in Great Condition Lazy Jacks with Mac-Pac Main Sail North Maine Sail 135% Speery Jib Hydraulic Boom Vang Pro-Furl Roller Furling New Lewmar #40 Self-Tailing Winches
- Ground Tackle
- Danforth Anchor 35# CQR Anchor 38' Chain 150' Rode
- Deck & Hull
- P35 Keel with Center Board Hull #411
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Westerbeke 30-hp Diesel Engine Dual Batteries Xantrex Truecharge Battery Charger Six-gallon Water Heater Head with Shower 15-gallon Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.