- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) The Hake / Seaward Eagle has earned an international reputation and is built to accentuate style, performance, and comfort. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this 32 footer is ready to accommodate. She features a roomy cockpit and comfortable interior.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini, dodger, side curtains, cushioned seating, pedestal helm, and swim platform with ladder. Helm features a stainless steel wheel, Ritchie compass, Autohelm 4000, Raymarine C80 display, and VHF radio. Other features: aluminum mast and boom, stainless steel standing rigging, roller furling, and two-speed self-tailing winches. Sails include main sail and jib. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 27-hp diesel engine.
The interior is open, bright, and extremely comfortable. Forward is the main cabin with v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, reading light, and overhead hatch. The salon is open with wraparound dinette, drop-leaf dining table, settee with center pull-out table, chart table with storage, quarterberth, and full galley. The galley is equipped with molded cabinets with Corian counter with integrated doulbe sinks, stainless steel two-burner range, microwave oven, and refrigerator / freezer. The enclosed head compartment has vanity and separate shower. This beauty has all the necessary accommodations for a family getaway. This sailboat is trailerable, though it does not come with a trailer.
Sea Mountain is lift kept and very clean! She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. She features reverse cycle HVAC, new batteries, and fresh bottom paint, Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 32' Hake / Seward Eagle cruiser.
- The Seaward Eagle was designed to take you in comfort to shallow water fantasy islands that deeper draft boats can only sail by. The shoal draft Eagle has extreme stability designed in. Her weight is purposely kept low through use of high-tech materials and by avoiding excessive weight aloft. The hull shape is designed to create speed and stability by keeping wetted surface low and by giving the hull broad shoulders to gain stability from buoyancy rather than ballast weight. A powerful sail plan is there to take advantage of the slippery hull form, and a 27-hp Yanmar provides propulsion. She's a delight to sail and power, and a joy to own.
- V-Berth Forward with Overhead Hatch and Hanging Locker Open Salon with 6'3" of Headroom U-Shaped Convertible Dinette Side Settee with Pull-out Center Table Full Galley Storage Area to Starboard Nav Station with Chart Table Quarterberth Port Side
- Molded Cabinets with Wood Trim Corian Counter with Integrated Doulbe Sink Two-Burner Range Microwave Oven DC Refrigerator / Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit Bimini Top with Dodger and Side Curtains Cushioned Seating Under-Seat Storage Cockpit Table Pedestal Helm with Stainless Steel Wheel Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode Electric Windlass with Forward and Cockpit Controls Roller Furlings Lazy Jacks Stainless Steel Port Holes with Screens Dagger Board Keel - Draws 20" to 7' Fresh Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Instrument Pod Raymarine C80 Multifunction Display with GPS and Fishfinder Raymarine 4000 Autohelm Ritchie Compass VHF Radio with Ram Mike Masthead Antenna AM/FM/CD Sound System with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Yanmar Aux. Engine Dockside Reverse Cycle HVAC New Starter Battery Two New House Batteries New Digital Charger Head with Macerator and Separate Shower Stall Space for Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.