- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*Owner would like to move up to a 45-55' Pilothouse or Motoryacht. Will look to trade up*
It is hard to believe how much boat "Sea Esta Time" is in only 34 feet! With features like two private staterooms, head with large stall shower, roomy salon with great windows, air conditioning and heat, diesel generator in sound shield, full electronics, bow and stern thruster, and low hour Cummins diesels this boat is simply hard to beat! With a large swim platform and cockpit and molded stairs to the flybridge she is an easy boat to get around on as well.
"Sea Esta Time" is seriously for sale and easy to see in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, just minutes off of I-95 and only 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport. Come see this exceptional value today!
- "Sea Esta Time" has one of the best layouts for a mid 30 foot boat that was ever made. The salon is bright and airy with 360 degrees of visibility, large L-shaped sofa and settee across from it as well as a full featured galley. Down a few steps is a private guest stateroom to starboard with a full double berth. Opposite and to port is a large head with stall shower and vacuflush toilet. Forward is the private master stateroom with double berth and plenty of storage. The exterior of "Sea Esta Time" is just as well laid out with a large cockpit with easy entry door from the swim platform. A molded stairway leads to the flybridge with L-shaped settee, captain's chair and helm with chartplotter and radar. The bimini is brand new and the boat does have a radar arch and helm and seat covers. Vacuflush Head Holding Tank Hot Water Tank Hot and Cold Water Pressurized System 2 Burner Glass Stovetop Microwave Refrigerator and Freezer Stainless Steel Double Sink Solid Surface Countertops Air Conditioning and Heat with Digital Controls Electric Heat in addition to the Reverse Cycle Heat
- Raytheon RL 70 Radar Standard Horizon 1000C GPS Chartplotter Garmin GPS 182C GPS Chartplotter Icom VHF Radio JVC Stereo Remote Remote Spotlight Integrated Vessel Command Control for Bow and Stern Thruster Compass Full Analog Gauges Battery Parallel Switch
- Low Hour Westerbeke 5kw Diesel Generator 50 Amp Shorepower Service 50 Amp Shorepower Cord AC/DC Systems Battery and Battery Charger
- Mechanical & Construction
- Bow and Stern Thruster Low Hour (655 hrs.) Cummins 250hp Diesel Engines Racor Fuel Filters Windlass w/ Remote at Helm
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.