- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 200 hpdi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
(LOCATION: New York) The Grady-White 282 Sailfish is a premium offshore express known for her unsurpassed quality and proven performance. She has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing along with accommodations for overnight getaways.
This 28' Sailfish has a hard top over helm with overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The helm features electronics console, full gauges and controls, stainless steel tilt wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. The helm is equipped with Garmin 4208 GPSmap, depth finder, VHF radio, Ritchie compass, and JVC AM/FM/CD sound. Seating includes helm and companion seating, foredeck seating, dual jump seats, and transom bench seat.
The large, deep, cockpit features cockpit bolsters, stainless steel rod holders, tackle center with drawers, storage locker, under-gunwale rod racks, large fish box, prep station with dual sinks, livewell, and fresh & salt water wash down. Forward we have the bow pulpit with anchor, windlass, stainless steel bow rail, and foredeck bench seat. At the stern the transom door gives access to the swim platform with boarding ladder.
The comfortable cabin provides overnight accommodations with convertible dinette / v-berth, compact galley with sink, stove, microwave oven, and refrigerator. There is an enclosed head with vanity and sink. A mid-cabin berth completes the sleeping accommodations
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 200-hp HPDI engines that provide a top speed of close to 40 knots. This is a fisherman that is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to fish. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grady-White 282 Sailfish.
This deal features a 2012 Magic Tilt dual axle trailer with only three miles on it and never submersed. Never used to haul boat. What a deal!
- Convertible Dinette / V-Berth Compact Galley with Stove, Microwave, and Refrigerator Enclosed Head with Vanity Mid-Cabin Berth
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rode Simpson Lawrence Windlass Forward Seating Walkaround Side Decks Covered Helm Open Cockpit
- Cockpit & Helm
- Covered Helm with Hard Top Canvas Enclosure Overhead Electronics Box Rocket Launchers Helm and Companion Seating Cockpit Jump Seats Cockpit Bolster Under-Gunwale Rod Racks Washdown Fish Box Livewell Prep Station with Dual Sinks Transom Seating Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 4208 GPSmap Depth Finder VHF Radio Ritchie Compass JVC AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Yamaha 200 HPDI Engines 3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries with Switches Battery Charger Auto and Manual Bilge Pumps 6-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.