- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 GL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Coral FL) The Larson 254 Cabrio is a perfect family cruiser with a large open cockpit for enjoying the water, a spacious mid-cabin interior for overnight and weekend getaways, and Volvo power for economical operation. She has room, comfort, and performance in an easy to handle package.
On deck we have an open with full camper canvas. The helm is equipped with Ritchie compass, Hummingbird depth finder, VHF radio, and Clarion AM/FM/Cassette sound system. Cockpit accommodations include an adjustable helm seat, port side companion lounge, and facing cockpit seating. The transom door gives access to the swim platform with transom shower and boarding ladder. The walkaround side decks provides easy access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, and anchor.
The open salon has port side galley with full cabinets and molded counter top with electric cook top, integrated sink, and under-counter refrigerator. The forward V-berth/dinette seats four, sleeps two, and has under-berth storage and hanging locker. The mid-cabin is equipped with a double berth. The enclosed head with shower is starboard.
LADY GRACE is powered by Volvo Penta 250-hp engine with SX outdrive that provides sportcruiser performance. She has been lift-stored and her clean hull has no bottom paint. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this ready-to-cruise Larson 254 Cabrio.
- The Larson Cabrio 254 Mid-Cabin has a host of big-boat features with a trailerable beam that makes it possible to visit new cruising grounds when the fancy strikes. The cockpit offers more elbow room for guests and a lay-down, back-to-back seat for the captain. The helm features complete engine instrumentation, tilt steering, a compass and space for mounting cruising electronics. A wide transom gate allows easy access to the aft boarding platform, while steps molded into the sliding cabin door provide safe passage to the foredeck. Belowdecks, the Cabrio 254 offers surprising room for a cruiser with a trailerable beam. A full galley as well as shorepower and a battery charger are standard. A one-piece enclosed head compartment has a shower wand and a stainless steel sink. The dinette seats four and converts to a full-size V-berth. A full list of options includes a full camper canvas.
- Spacious Cabin Convertible Dinette / V-Berth Seat Four - Sleeps Two Overhead Hatch Full Galley with Sink, Stove, and Refrigerator Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin with Double Berth
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Full Camper Canvas Starboard Helm with Back-to-Back Helm and Guest Seating Port Side Companion Lounge Transom Guest Lounge Freshwater Shower Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Sea Choice Anchor with Stainless Steel Roller Walkaround Side Decks Open Cockpit with Camper Canvas Lift-Stored No Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Ritchie Compass Hummingbird Depth Finder Standard Horizon VHF Radio Horn Clarion AM/FM/Cassette Sound System with Four Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 250-hp Volvo Penta 5.0 GL Engine Volvo Penta SX Sterndrive 30-amp Shore Power Switchable Batteries 15-amp Battery Charger Auto and Manual Bilge Pumps Manual Head with Holding Tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.