- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Pace Maker" is a very customized 35 Cabo Flybridge. She features a Custom Pipewelders Hardtop, Teak Release Marine helm chairs, upgraded generator, extremely nice electronics package, refrigerated fish box, cockpit controls and much more! In May, 2013 she received new bottom paint and wax.
She has a fastidious owner who has kept her captain maintained.
She is a must see for any 35 Cabo Flybridge buyer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Pace Maker" features a two stateroom, single head layout. Enter the salon from the cockpit through a swinging door located centerline. Upon entering the salon, to port is a loveseat aft. Moving forward to port, is the all electric galley and opposite to starboard is the convertible dinette. Down three steps is the guest stateroom to port, with over/under berths. Opposite to starboard is the head with separate stall shower. The master stateroom with queen berth is located in the bow on centerline with rope locker forward. The bridge is accessed by a cockpit ladder and features an island helm with bench seating forward and (2) Release Marine helm chairs.
- Custom Newport interior Bose Entertainment center with flat screen TV, CD changer, Clarion stereo in Starboard cabinetry Fabric valences Halogen recessed lighting Overhead grab rail Stereo speakers Loveseat in Ultra leather Dinette in Ultra leather with storage beneath - converts to a berth Pillow set Teak hi-lo table with Ultra leather cover Teak cabinetry Teak and holly sole Carpet cover Hinged engine access door Levelor blinds
- Custom Drop in garbage can to the left of the sink with corian lid Kenyon two-burner cook top with cover Panasonic microwave oven Norcold under counter refrigerator/freezer Corian countertop Molded sink Upper & lower teak storage cabinets Mini blinds Breaker panel GFI outlet A/C controls
- Corian countertop with sink Separate stall shower VacuFlush fresh water head system Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet Vanity cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Over/under bunks Hanging locker Under berth storage Drawer storage (2) Port lights Halogen lighting Custom bedspreads and shams
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth on centerline with drawer storage beneath Hanging lockers Rod storage lockers, port & starboard A/C & humidity controls Overhead hatch with blind Flatscreen TV In teak cabinet Custom bedspread and pillow shams Halogen lighting Teak and holly sole Carpet cover
- Custom High Sea Electronics Package
- Furuno NAVNET 1943C 10” GPS Furuno 64 mile Radar Furuno FCV1100 Color Sounder Simrad AP11X Auto Pilot Icom M-602 VHF Icom 402 VHF Northstar 6100 Chartplotter with Sirius weather ACR RCL-100 Spotlight Furuno RD-30 Depth, water temp Emergency beacon
- Custom Pipewelders Fiberglass hardtop with ice blue paint on bottom side Recessed in pancake teaser reels 2 quarts 110V spreader lights Rupp snap-in outriggers and Centerrigger Strataglass 3-Sided track to track enclosure Recessed red and white helm lights Recesessed Nav Lights Sony Stereo with Bose speakers Helm Cover (9) SS rail mounts & rod holders 2 Teak Release Marine helm seats with covers Bench seating in front of helm Storage drawers
- Release Marine Rocket Launcher Cockpit controls mounted on the starboard tackle unit (2) In-deck fish boxes with macerators Freezer plate, portside fish box 2011 Rupp double spreader outriggers w/ standoffs on hardtop Live bait well in transom Cockpit washdown, fresh and saltwater Coaming padding recovered 2010 Cockpit engine box cushioned seating, port & starboard Transom door Cockpit tackle lockers, aft bulkhead, port & starboard, (8) drawers total Under gunwale storage lockers, port & starboard, with locking rod racks Fiberglass pedestal 4-rod rocket launcher (5) Flush mount rod holders (2) Rod holders on port and starboard pilaster rails Cockpit knife & pliers rack Center access hatch to bilge (2) 12 volt cockpit lights Custom Stereo speakers under overhang Navy cockpit Sunshade (4) Clearing Rod Holders 6 person life raft, refurbished in April, 2012 Custom gaff holders
- Electrical System
- Battery switches Newmar battery charger, 70 AMP Voltage meters Amp meters Polarity indicator Twin 30 amp shore power with cord sets Upgraded Westerbeke 7.6 KW generator Bonded electrical system 12V/120V Engine room lighting Cable TV receptacle
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Trim Tabs Stainless steel shafts Spare 4-blade props Hydraulic steering Fuel shut off valves Racor fuel filters, main engines and generator (3) Auto/manual bilge pumps Cockpit and salon engine room access White gel-coated bilges Engine strainers Engine alarm system Dripless shaft logs (2) Engine hour meters Engine room air intake fans Fiberglass fuel tank Freshwater cooling, main engines Mufflers with surge tubes Electronic engine displays with single lever Glendinning controls with backup system Cockpit controls Oil Change system Propsmith tool Cruisair A/C with reverse cycle heat – SMX Hot water heater, 11 gallons Lewmar windlass with bow pulpit and roller Fire control system