- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER HAS
JUST REDUCED BY $10K
ELEGANCE AND POWER!
TWIN MERC 385 454 MAGS, GENERATOR/AIR, RADAR & MORE
Special bonus available with boat purchase: Waterfront, buildable 1.5 lot on the St. Joseph River with three adjoining walk-out docks. This boat owner will provide the real estate package at a special discount if bundled together. This is an extraordinary opportunity. Inquire today!
Elegance and power combine in a true blend of performance and spaciousness aboard the Wellcraft 38 Excalibur.
Graceful exterior lines belie the comfortable overnighting accommodations found below, including a private stateroom forward with island berth, large galley, elongated salon lounge, enclosed head and handy mid-cabin.
The cockpit is neatly arranged for entertaining and cruising comfort, with a large starboard wrap-around sun lounge, electric power-slide helm seat, plus a companion seat and wet bar to port.
This well-cared-for, well-equipped 38 Excalibur has always been boated on the fresh waters of theGreat Lakes. The Wellcraft 38 Excalibur was designed and built for Wellcraft by Riviera Marine, ofAustraliaand shows-off that “down-under” flair and performance.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- RAYMARINE C80 RADAR-PLOTTER-GPS
- KOHLER 6.5 Kw GENSET W/ 90 HOURS
- MERC 454 MAG MPI 385 HP BRAVO III – 680 HOURS
- UPGRADED KENWOOD AUDIO SYSTEM
- NEWER CANVAS
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES There’s plenty of passenger room (and storage!) in this comfortably-arranged cockpit. A portside transom door allows easy boarding from the swim platform. A plush lounge with aft-facing chaise wraps-around the starboard aft cockpit, with storage built-in below. Along the port side, you will find a convenient cockpit wet bar with two storage cabinets below and a single companion seat (more storage beneath) forward. The helm seat is positioned for great line-of-sight weather seated or standing, with easy reach to the zero-effort throttle & shift controls and a nicely arrayed set of updated helm gauges across the console. The seat is electric power-slide for additional pilot comfort and the tilt wheel adjusts as well. Cockpit canvas has been updated to tan sunbrella with tinted isinglass and a full enclosure, at full standing headroom at the helm and integrated to the radar arch for headroom aft. The original blue bimini top & boot are also included. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry is via a centerline black lexan slider. Headroom throughout is nearly six-feet – very adequate for such a sleekly profiled cruiser. The salon is long and comfortable with a gently curved lounge to starboard (removable double-legged dinette table included), with galley and enclosed head to port. The galley features plenty of countertop area, deep circular sink, ample drawers and cabinets, plus fridge and hidden microwave. The head compartment includes vanity, vacu-flush head and shower pan with drain. Tucked below the cabin steps is a modest mid-cabin – enough for a casual extra overnight guest or two and very convenient for stowing your extra gear. Fully forward is a comfortable and private stateroom – much more than can usually be found aboard a performance cruiser. There is an island double berth, two hanging lockers, flat screen TV-DVD, circular hatch overhead and cross-venting portlights, plus an accordion door for privacy. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT INSIGNIA FLAT CREEN TV W/ DVD TWO CIRCULAR DECK VENT HATCHES UPGRADED KENWOOD AM-FM-CD W/ 10 DISC CHANGER AND DUAL AMPS CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR TV ANTENNA
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- TAPPAN MICROWAVE OVEN TUNDRA DUAL-VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR 6G. HOT WATER SYSTEM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE PRESSURE WATER INLET COCKPIT WET BAR VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK SHOWER, CABIN
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- RAYMARINE RAY54 VHF RADIO W/ DSC NAVMAN MULTI 3100 W/ DEPTH-SPEED-LOG RAYMARINE C80 RADAR-PLOTTER-GPS RITCHIE POWERDAMP COMPASS DUAL-RAM TRIM TABS 2 WINDSHIELD WIPERS TILT WHEEL UPDATED GAUGE PACKAGE – WHITE BEZELS
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- KOHLER 6.5 kW GENERATOR W/ 90 HOURS CHARLES BATTERYCHARGER 3 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- FULL FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ CENTERLINE SWIM LADDER TRANSOM STORAGE BIN TRANSOM DOOR, PORT SIDE MUIR WINDLASS W/ CHAIN PLOW ANCHOR FENDERS, DOCK LINES LIFE JACKETS, FLARE KIT, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AUTO FIRE EXTINGUSIHING SYSTEM COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS, AFT CURTAIN; NEWER BIMINI TOP, SPARE W/ BOOT L.E.D. COCKPIT COURTESY LIGHTING RADAR ARCH ELECTRIC POWER-SLIDE HELM SEAT STAINLESS STEEL WINDSHIELD ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT HI-SPEED ENIGNE COOLING WATER PICK-UPS W/ SEA-WATER STRAINERS RACOR FUEL FILTERS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT TIE BAR
- WELLCRAFT'S BROCHURE DESCRIPTION
- A key feature of the Wellcraft 38 Excalibur is the ergonomically designed helm, with its backlit gauges and adjustable steering wheel. This boat has more than 40 cubic feet of storage in the cockpit, a fresh water shower, a storage locker accessible from the swim platform and a concealed swim ladder too. The salon of the 38 Excalibur has a large couch, plenty of indirect lighting, screened portlights, and a high - low dinette table. 'Romantic' is one way to describe the large master stateroom with its queen-size berth and cozy portlights.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services. To learn more about pier 33, visit www.pier33.com.