- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2007 fully loaded Lazzara LSX75 is our trade and your opportunity. This is the lowest priced Lazzara LSX75 ever offered. In addition to the low price, high quality trades are welcomed. Located at our docks at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center, she is available for viewing anytime.
It's hard to imagine one yacht being everything to everybody, but FREDDY exceeds expectations on every level. Lazzara has evolved its signature lines to reflect a combination of European style coupled with American boldness. Onlookers will stand in awe, whether she's dockside or cutting across the ocean at full throttle. The layout is designed with comfort and convenience in mind. Technological considerations maximize entertainment and safety options. From a performance standpoint the engines and drive systems make the LSX the most user-friendly large yacht on the market. The Volvo Penta IPS system is ideal because its four-engine configuration delivers the most power at the highest scale of economy. Furthermore, the joystick operation makes for effortless handling of this extraordinary vessel, even for novice captains.
FREDDY comes complete with many options including a passarelle, hydraulic swim platform, ASEA power convertor and so much more. Don't miss an opportunity to get a pre-owned Lazzara LSX75 at an incredible deal.
- FREDDY accommodates eight owners/guests in four staterooms. There are two crew berths with private head located aft.
- High gloss mahogany wood interior Salon carpeted with wood flooring at entry way J-shaped sectional sofa in Ultraleather Lounge chair Full service wet bar with drop down electric glass panel for pass through to aft deck Wet bar includes refrigerator with icemaker Bar storage, cabinet with bottle and glass racks Pleated fabric shades Sunroof, retractable hydraulically Bose home theatre system 42" LCD TV Blu ray player Coffee table 120 vac duplex receptacles Two (2) rain gears locker Lighting low volt, halogen Day Head/Salon: Custom vanity with marble countertop and under mount sink Wall mounted faucet Headhunter marine toilet Mirror Teak flooring Storage
- U-shaped settee with storage below with glass table top Glass bar top Two bar stools Kitchen Aid 4 top burner with stainless steel hood & exhaust fan Wood plank floor Mahogany upper cabinets with frosted glass Side by side stainless steel sinks Kitchen Aid microwave/convection oven Frigidaire Dishwasher Refrigerator with icemaker Ice maker Uline Granite countertops Bosch washer and dryer Expandable custom dinette table with storage 120 vac duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Master Stateroom
- Walk around Lazzara-size king bed with innerspring mattress Glass desk port side Ottoman desk chair Two (2) dressing bureaus port side with six (6) drawers each Two (2) dressing bureaus starboard side with six (6) drawers each Night stand, port and starboard, with wood tops and drawers/bureaus, port and starboard, with “soft close” drawers Upholstered loveseat starboard side Shades over panoramic windows Private access to head Carpet sole Mahognay cabinet work, trim and doors Fabric wall coverings, removable panels Two “Horizon” panoramic windows Direct and indirect lighting Receptacles: 120 VAC duplex Decorative sconces LCD TV Apple Ipod docking station Master Head: LCD TV built into mirror Marble vanity top, with two undermount sinks Brushed nickel fixtures Walk-in closet with mirrored doors Clothing bureau with drawers Medicine cabinet with beveled mirror Infiniti edge marble flooring Marble enclosed full size shower with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter marine toilet Towel bars Built-in magazine rack Exhaust fan Recessed halogen down lights Two 120 VAC duplex receptacles with ground fault breakers Linen closet Overhead low voltage ac lighting Pull out clothes hamper
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward VIP Stateroom: Lazzara queen bed with innerspring mattress Stitched leather headboard Mahogany cabinet’s doors and trim Hanging locker with mirrored door Storage cabinet with drawers and shelves 24V reading lights (12 volt) LED Carpeted sole Overhead hatch with screen Deck hatch/screen/blackout Storage under bed 120 VAC duplex receptacles Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures LCD TV IPod docking station Cruise air conditioning control Forward VIP Head: Marble vanity top Mahogany cabinets, doors and trim Infiniti edge marble flooring Overhead low voltage AC halogen lighting Power vent fan, 24 volt Shower panel system with seamless glass enclosure Headhunter Royal Flush toilet Medicine cabinet Vanity with marble countertop and back splash 120 vac duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Guest Staterooms Port & Starboard
- Double-size beds with innerspring mattress Glass window on inboard cabin wall with frosting smart glass Custom mahogany headboards Hanging locker with full-length mirrored door Nightstand with drawers Storage drawers under bed Carpeted sole Majilite overhead panels with foam backing Blinds over window “Horizon” panoramic windows Reading lights on bulkhead Direct and indirect lighting Receptacle: 120 VAC duplex Toshiba LCD TV iPod in docking station Port and Starboard Heads: Headhunter Royal Flush toilets Glass towel shelf with rails Storage, medicine cabinet w/frosted glass front Mahogany framed mirror Mahogany vanity trim and door Custom vanity with marble countertop and under mount sink Infiniti edge marble flooring Shower panel system with multiple body spray Chrome and brushed nickel fixtures Marble shower with seamless glass enclosure Shower panel 120 VAC duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
- Crew Quarters
- Access to engine room Access to main deck Upper and lower berth with storage under lower berth Carpet flooring Lighting, low voltage AC halogen Outlets, 120V GFI protected Storage drawers Cruise air conditioning controls Crew Head: Marble counter tops Headhunter marine toilet Shower and sink 120 vac duplex receptacles (GFI protected) Floor finished in marble
- Aft Deck
- Aft Deck: Large sun bed for four persons Sunbrite TV with satellite reception Stainless steel sliding door Fiberglass decks covered with teak decking Indirect lighting Crew cabin access hatch Teak steps, starboard access hatch for engine room Storage to port Teak varnished table on stainless steel legs 4 speakers, subwoofer and volume control Overhead cockpit lights Low level courtesy lights Aft deck bar, granite bar top, pass through bar with electric dropdown glass partition Stainless steel boarding gates Storage compartments Cockpit control station starboard with: Volvo joystick controls Station transfer panels Start/stop panels Walk up bar with two bar stools Passerelle in stainless steel with railings Aft Sport Deck: Sun awning with stainless steel supports Hydraulically operated garage door Tender stored in garage Fresh water inlet Cable TV/phone connection Retractable cleats for tender Shore power cord outlet Engine room windows Brownies third lung Hot and cold water shower
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: Volvo / D6435KA IPS 600 435 horsepower each @ 3600 RPM Drive Models: IPS 923819564 Controlled via Volvo Penta electronic joystick Fuel Consumption: 50 GPH at 25kts
- Helm Station: Fully instrumented helm console, including electronic engine controls Two (2) single custom electric helm chairs, fully adjustable, leather (electric D/C) Three (3) 15” LCD displays (interchangeable for ISIS, GPS, plotter and radar) GPS/plotter/radar/sounder Nobeltec Admiral 8.1 Simrad AP 26 Autopilot Simrad RS 87 VHF radio Simrad electronic compass Simrad IS15 Nobeltec Admiral 8.1 Nobeltec 36 mile color radar Two Volvo LCD engine monitoring displays Volvo electronic engine controls with joystick for IPS system Alarms/Monitors: Lazzara 64 channel ISIS 500 vessel monitoring system, including Dynamic diagnostics, One (1) 15” LCD monitor, ECM output from engine monitor/alarm electronics, generator systems alarm/monitoring, tank level read out and alarms, Fire Zone Alarm for engine room bilge alarms and pump run indication, auto fire discharge alarm, Volvo engine alarms
- Electrical System
- Exterior Lighting: Overhead lights aft deck Navigation Lights Forward steaming light Port / Starboard side running lights Stern running light Anchor light Exterior deck lights Aft deck, transom stairs Boat deck lighting Searchlight, chrome underwater lights Generator: 240V/60 cycle 23 kw Kohler diesel with sound shield (low RPM), remote start with muffler, freshwater cooling, fuel filter, seacock and seawater strainer Water maker: Sea Recovery 450 gallons per day Electrical Grounding: Bonding system with large zinc hull plate IPS with separate drive and hull zinc Interior Lighting: Overhead halogen lighting throughout (low voltage ac) Emergency 24 volt DC lighting Shore Power: ASEA shower power frequency converter system Glendinning cablemaster @ 100 Amp/240V/60 cycle w/75’ cord and wireless remote Isolation Transformer: 240V/24 KVA/100 Amp Switchboards, Load Banks & Control Panels: Batteries, (AGM) Group 31) 2 GPL 3100T for generator 8 GPL 3100T/M for engines 2-GPL 40L for house Two (2) battery chargers (40 Amp Charles Chargers) Panel, AC main selector – 240V Panel, main distribution – AC/DC Lazzara engineered engine room DC distribution panel “Power Touch” load management control system Wire and Cables: All wire to approved specifications All cables marked with circuit number Wire chase runs throughout
- 2007 Williams Jet Boat
- The port outboard engine (engine #1) was replaced and has 850 hours on it. The remainder of the engines have 1,300 hours.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Peter Lenton +1.954.868.2733 firstname.lastname@example.org Rich Lazzara +1.813.362.4488 email@example.com For the Best Yacht Deals Text "LAZZARALENTON" To 22828