2001 50' Cranchi Mediterranee Cruiser with Twin Inboard Volvo's
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A CRANCHI MEDITERRANEE 50.
FULL SPECS ARE A MUST!
- The hull is of laminate fiberglass construction and Kevlar, using multi-directional fabric and foam-cored stringers.
- Stainless steel railings are properly fitted to the foredeck at an appropriate height. In the foredeck, a single anchor roller is fitted to the bow. An electric windlass is available for anchor handling. Aft of the anchor roller is the anchor locker providing additional storage in the foredeck. Immediately aft, three hatches provide access and ventilation to the cabin areas. Aft of the cabin housing centerline is the main entrance to the cabin. To the starboard side is the steering station with the captain and companion's seat. Storage is provided under this seat. Aft of the cabin entrance to the port side is a wet bar with a grill, sink, refrigerator, icemaker, storage cabinet and a forward facing seat. In the aft cockpit, a hatch provides access to the engines and generator. A transom door in the port side of the transom provides accesses to the swimming platform. A hydraulic operated hatch is provided to access the dinghy, which is stored in a dedicated area in the aft of the Vessel.
- Engines : Twin Volvo TAMD74P-A, 480 hp each Engines are fitted to the port and starboard side under the aft cockpit. Mechanical and electrical gauges are provided in the steering console. The engines are equipped with fuel filter/water separator. Ventilation consists of in-line blowers located in the engine compartment. Transmission : ZF ZF280A Generator : Generator is fitted in the aft of the engine compartment. 12kw Phasor new in 2010. Air Conditioner : Chiller A/C system for the three berthing areas and salon. Two additional 16K BTU’s Marine Air Systems in the aft cockpit. A/C water cooling system consists of a pump with water particle separator. Bilge Pump : Bilge system consists of four automatic bilge pumps and one manual pump. Steering : Sea Star steering system. All hydraulic lines are routed. Fuel Supply : Two stainless steel tanks provide a total of 325 gallons of fuel. Tanks are located in the engine compartment, are well secured and have USCG approved fuel lines. Fuel lines are secured with double clamps. Emergency shut off is provided in the Vessel. Water System : Two polyethylene tanks provide a total of 110 gallons of fresh water. Electric pump provides water pressure for the system. Water heater is provided in the port side aft of the engine compartment.
- Electrical System
- The AC/DC electrical system consists of: (1) Two 24V batteries (main system) for the engines (2) Two 24V batteries for house service (3) Additional series 27 battery for generator starting A Pro Mariner 35-5 battery charger/converter is provided to assist with battery charging. Electrical panels are located in the salon. All single breakers are 24V and 110/240V systems, which controls all the electrical circuits from the Vessel. The generator remote start panel is included in this panel. Glendinning shore power system connection is in the aft of the vessel.
- Navigation Equipment
- Navigation lights comply with International Rules of the Road Raymarine 215 VHF Ray 6000 Auto Pilot Garmin 2010C GPS Volvo electronics single levers controls Ritchie magnetic compass VHF radio Ray ST80 depth sounder
- Cabin Entertainment & Electronic Equipment
- Sampo Flat Screen TV Clarion Marine AM/FM Radio Clarion Marine CD Changer BEAM Integrated vacuum cleaner Eurokera Two Burner Electric Stove Kenyon Microwave Refrigerator/freezer Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit U-Ice Ice Maker
- Fire & Safety Equipment
- USCG approved Adult Type II life saving devices Olin 12 Gauge Alert/Locate, day/night USCG approved marine signal kit Fenders Electric Horn Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment 2.5 Type B:C portable fire extinguisher Type IV ring type throwable device
- Anchor & Rode
- Delta anchor fitted in the bow anchor roller with galvanized chain. Loffrans anchor windlass.
- Zodiac YL34OR with Yamaha 15
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT CHRIS COUGHLIN AT 239-776-4449 Chris.Coughlin@alliedmarine.com