- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICE ISLAND PACKET 35 - FRESHWATER BOAT MOST OF HER LIFE!
PRICE JUST REDUCED!!
THIS WILL BE THE NEXT IP 35 TO SELL!!!
Quiet Time is a nice example of the Island Packet 35. The IP35 has as much room as some 38 foot sailboats and much more storage! It is a very capable cruiser as well as an excellent live aboard. She is easy to single-hand yet plenty of room for a couple or family. Quiet Time has Marine Air Conditioning and has NEW Holding Tank. Like all Island Packets she is rated“A”Ocean, and is known for its sea keeping ability and safety.
- Vessel History
- The First owner had her on the Ohio River, at Land between the Lakes and then brought her to Florida. Nothing is known of the second owner, at this time. The current owner is the third owner, and purchased the vessel in Punta Gorda,FL in 2001. They sailed the boat to Connecticut, and kept it there in his brother’s boat yard which was located on fresh water. In 2005 he sailed her into Lake Erie and kept her in Sandusky,OH. Therefore, for over 10 years she has been a fresh water boat. It is currently back in Palmetto, FL and ready to be viewed
- Vessel Walkthrough and Accommodations
- The tri-cabin layout is ideally suited for extended periods aboard. The spacious forward master stateroom provides a wide V-berth, generous storage space and a large cedar-lined hanging locker. Louvered doors to the head compartment and salon insure privacy and ventilation. Continuing aft, the head can be accessed from both the main salon and master stateroom. It features a separate shower stall complete with teak shower seat, curtain, and bulkhead-mounted shower unit. There is also a spacious vanity with stainless steel sink and plenty of light and ventilation from the port and overhead hatch. The large main salon includes facing settees, a fold-down bulkhead table (which hides a bottle and storage rack), and a pull-out berth on the port side to provide another double berth. The adjacent full-size nav. station faces aft for easy communication with the helm. It has a hinged top and storage tray underneath and a wide electronics cabinet outboard with large A/C and D/C control panel. The huge wrap-around U-shaped galley is starboard aft. It is well-equipped, efficient and has a non-skid floor pattern to assure safe footing continuing out to the companionway. There is excellent access to the Yanmar engine on all sides with removable insulated panels on either side and behind the companionway ladder. The aft stateroom is equally spacious with a large double berth, dressing seat, cedar-lined hanging locker, and ample storage lockers. Two ports and an overhead hatch also provide excellent light and ventilation. Cruiseair reverse cycle Air conditioner NEW Holding tank and hoses
- There is plenty of counter space and storage. The non-skid on the sole works very well and makes sense. The overhead hatch is located underneath the dodger and can be kept open for ventilation, even in bad weather. Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Three Burner Princess Seaward Propane Stove with Oven 110v Refrigerator/Freezer Expansive storage for dishes, pots, and pans
- Navigation & Electrical Equipment
- Autohelm ST 7000 Autohelm Depth, Speed, Wind. ICOM VHF radio at Nav Station B&G VHF at Helm AM/FM/CD Stereo. TV Ritchie Compass
- Electrical System
- Full 110V and 12 V systems Heart, 1000W, Inverter 10 Raritan 30 amp Battery Charger 110v and 12v Breaker panel at Nav station. Full interior lights and navigation lights. Shore power cord Numerous 110v outlets (3) Group 31 Batteries
- Sails & Rigging
- QUIET TIME is cutter rigged with an extruded aluminum keel stepped mast and boom. She has all lines led aft for safety along with single line reefing for the main. Sails are original. Cutter Rig (Main, Genoa, Staysail) 4:1 Mainsheet Traveler Control Mid Boom Sheeting Dutchman flaking system on Main sail. Manual Boom Vang
- Deck Equipment
- One has clear walkways forward, good hand rails and an excellent anchoring platform. 35 lb CQR w 60’ Chain and 250’ rode Cockpit Shower Dinghy Davits Dorade vents Magma Gas Grill
- 3HM35F Yanmar Diesel with 2000 Hours
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details.