- 35 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well Equipped and well cared for, this 35 Classic is powered by twin 480hp Cummins diesel engines. She cruises at 27 kts and is wonderfully effecient at that speed. Complete Furuno Electronics with Radar, GPS/Plotter, Autopilot, VHF, Sat Stereo. Full Tuna tower with buggy top and Furuno repeater, plus VHF above. Outriggers, center rigger, livewell, custom stern rod launcher. Recent engine and Genset service, just bottom painted, Props just tuned. This Carolina Classic is a "must see" for any serious Express shopper.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Proven design, construction, craftsmanship and attention to detail is all integrated into the Carolina Classic 35. The result brings you predictable reliability, performance and value for the dollar. And speeds approaching 40 mph. From the comfortable, detailed appointments in the cabin to the unstoppable powerplant lurking below, every inch of the 35 is a reflection of a rugged marine design heritage. Fishing is everything to a 35. The spacious helmdeck L-Lounge gives easy access to a fully equipped fishing platform featuring tackle stations, in-deck fish boxes, rodholders, plenty of storage space, command tower and the optional live well on the transom. In all, the most solid, stable weapon for trophy fishing yet produced. Then again, fishing isn't everything to a 35. Evenings out and weekends at sea demand comfort and convenience. Below, you'll find 6'4" of headroom housing amenities such as a powerful central HVAC system, a full stand-up shower, functional head, fully appointed galley including sink, stove, microwave and spacious double berth and settee.
- Cockpit, Tower and Fishing Gear
- Switlik 6 man Life Raft Ocean LED underwater lights stbd side transom door Built in transom livewell Macerator pumps for each of the XL cockpit fish boxes Cockpit spreader lights full coaming pads raw water washdown fresh water washdown Built in Door and Drawer Tackle storage Bait Prep center with cockpit shower, cutting board built in, insulated drink cooler Lee double spreader outriggers, double rigged w/ tower release Lee Center rigger, double rigged Full tuna tower with upper control station and buggy top Furuno 7" color repeater for all Radar/Plotter/FF functions Icom VHF Radio, Furuno RD30, trim tabs
- Helm and Electronics
- Stbd side Pompanette Helm seat, slides forward/back, folding footrest Built in Ice Maker beneath helm seat Port side L-shaped passenger lounge seat with storage underneath Hardtop with grab rail overhead 3 large pantographic windshield wipers with washer Electric windshield vent Furuno Navnet 10in and 7 in screen at lower station 64 mile max radar range, 1kw transducer for fishfinder Icom M604 VHF Radio at lower station Simrad AP25 autopilot Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass Ritchie Compass Toshiba 19" color HDTV w/ built in DVD player, on swing arm mount, w/ HD antenna Sony 52w x 4 X-Plod stereo AM/FM/CD/Sat stereo system with Sat antenna mulit-function helm Stereo Remote, Sony cockpit speakers 4 sided canvas, strataglass enclosure with new zippers 10/11
- Galley and Cabin
- Teak and holly cabin floor Ample interior head room with overhead lighting and direct reading lights L-shaped sofa with removable dinette table Enclosed head with Vac-u-flush toilet, sink and pull out shower head Galley with Corian countertops, teak cabinets and ample storage Princess 2 burner electric stove GE Sensor microwave oven Stainless Steel hot/cold galley sink Tundra dual voltage refrigerator Queen sized master berth is forward Overhead rod storage Large teak storage cabinet Reverse Cycle heat/AC system
- Engines & Generator
- 5kw Westerbeake diesel generator, 580 hrs. recently serviced twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 dlesel engines, 480 hp each, 980 hrs 1000 hr engine services completed 09/12 injectors serviced, new Turbos, both engines 09/12 Hauled, bottom painted, new zincs and props Computer tuned 09/12 ACME machined props, 24x32 27 kt cruise at 2180 rpm = 32 gph 34 kt at 2600 rpm Trolling Valves allow you to troll as low at 2kts
- Easy to see, this Beautiful 35 Carolina Classic is conveniently located at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA. International Inquiries are always welcome.