This is a great boat and a must see to appreciate.
- Hull is vacuum bagged foam cored fiberglass, deck is also vacuum bagged and cored with balsa. Teak decks new in 2006. Teak cockpit is spacious and has three large lockers beneath the sole, a transom door to access the swim platform, an aft facing bench seat with storage beneath and engine room access through a hydraulic hatch. YASSOU has a flag blue Awlgrip hull, red boottop, red bottom and a gold cove.
- Two diesel Caterpillar 3196s with 660 hp total. Fresh water cooled, under 2000 hours. Cruising speed 25 knots, max speed 30 knots. Upgraded five blade propeller, two spare original four blade factory props. Trim tabs. Each engine has Racor 1000 cross over water separator fuel fillers. Side-Power SP95T electric bow thruster.
- 110V/240V AC electrical system. 12V DC electrical system. AC/DC amp. meters on panels. 50 amp auto battery charger with divider to charge three battery banks - engine start, ships service and bow thruster. 50 amp shore service with Hubbell cable master electric retractable shore power cord in bin. Two ships service batteries, two engine start batteries, one generator start battery and one bowthruster battery. Northern Lights 12 kw generator in sound shield. 12V outlets. Dockside cable TV outlets. Upgraded 110V lighting in salon.
- Sleeps four in two staterooms, a master forward with a queen size berth and an ensuite head and stall shower and a guest stateroom with two single over and under berths and a separate head. The master stateroom has quite a bit of storage - there are storage cabinets on either side of the berth, three large custom drawers at the foot of the berth as well as a cedar-lined hanging locker aft to starboard. The storage in the guest stateroom consists of a hanging locker inboard aft, drawers under the lower berth and lockers outboard. Master and guest stateroom heads are Vacuflush freshwater toilets with holding tank. Also in the guest stateroom is a built in full-sized Bosch washer and dryer. The large U-shaped galley is located aft to port and has Corian countertops, a Princess 3-burner electric countertop stove, twin beneath the counter sub-zero front opening refrigerator and separate freezer, oversized deep sink with hot and cold pressure water system and a Sharp microwave convection oven. Across from the galley and aft to starboard down from the helm is the main salon with a U-shaped dinette. The upholstered settee has significant storage beneath. There is a large drop leaf table with cabinets and bookshelf outboard and an aft forward facing bureau inboard with built-in stereo and additional storage. A KVH satellite system with 20" Panasonic color TV is built into a custom bulkhead cabinet to port that allows easy viewing from anywhere in the salon. YASSOU's interior is finished with a combination of off-white satin mica and varnished satin teak. Cabin soles throughout are high-gloss varnished teak and holly. The yacht is ventilated with large opening stainless ports, overhead hatches with screens and dorades with reverse cycle air-conditioning and heat.
- The helm deck is protected by a hardtop with full windshield in addition to side windows. There are three windshield wipers and an optional 12V electric opening center window. The aft section is enclosed with EZ2CY curtains and an aft boarding door. Hardtop has two overhead hatches and sliding windows to port and starboard. Two 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning units with strategically placed outlets enhance the comfort factor in hot or cold climates. Additional custom features include extra DC circuit breakers on the electrical panel and centerline overhead teak hand rails. Aft to starboard is a wet bar with storage cabinetry and a two-person bench seat. Double bench seats starboard for the helmsman and port for passengers. Portside companion bench seat has an ice maker built into the base. Forward port dash has a navigational area with chart storage and additional cabinetry. Helm console is to starboard. Aft to port is an L-shaped settee and custom teak table. Bridgedeck floor is teak.
- Ground Tackle
- Stainless steel plow anchor with 250' of chain. Maxwell 2200 electric windlass with foredeck foot switches and helm remote control.
- Two bilge blowers, three Rule 2000 gpm factory installed bilge pumps, hand bilge pump, Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system, life jackets, fenders, docklines, ACR 100 remote searchlight, navigation lights, stainless steel deck stanchions with double lifelines, port and starboard boarding gates, foredeck wash-down system in foredeck locker, teak handrails, teak swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder, Ultra-Leather bridgedeck cushions.
- Electronic and Navigation
- Furuno 1932 48 Mile radar, Northstar 6000i GPS, Icom 127 VHF radio with speakers, Robertson AP22 integrated autopilot, Maxwell remote windlass controls, digital TV antenna, rudder position indicator, 5" Ritchie compass, Raytheon depth finder, KVH cruiser stabilized TV antenna system, Sony CD stereo with speakers above and below decks, Sony TV in master cabin.
- YASSOU has been professionally maintained since new by experienced crew and factory engine technicians. The Cat engines have always had the best of regular service and preventative maintenance and have many hours of reliable service ahead. All interior spaces and the engine room are very clean and like new. The exterior is unique with new teak on side decks, trunk top and cockpit being installed in 2006. The exterior varnish is in excellent condition. YASSOU has recently spent most of her time in the Northeast between the Cape and mid-coast Maine. This boat is stored inside in heated storage in the winter and during the summer she is kept dockside at the Cape. It can be easily seen in either location. This is a great boat and a "must see" to appreciate.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.