NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $49,000.00
This 1984 Baba 30 was purchased by the current owner in 1986 on the Gulf Coast. She was transported to a fresh water lake and has been sailed in fresh water for the last 26 years and recently transported to Port Aransas, TX. Beautifully maintained and upgraded through the years by her knowledgeble owner and offered for sale due to a change in the owner's plans.
Designed by Bob Perry and quality built by Ta-Shing, these full keel, double ended, cutter rigged designs are very capable blue water cruisers offering seakindly motion, comfortable living accommodations offshore, at anchor or dockside.
- Finished in varnished solid teak joinery and teak and holly cabin sole, the Baba 30 has a warm and rich feeling. Excellent storage throughout the comfortable interior layout. The forward cabin has a large v-berth with storage cabinets/shelves port and starboard. There is a large hanging locker to port with the enclosed head compartment w/shower opposite to starboard. The main salon has full length settee berths port and starboard with a bulkhead mounted drop leaf table to starboard. Cabinets and bookshelves outboard port and starboard. U-shaped galley is aft to port with double SS sink, gimballed SS two burner CNG stove with oven, top loading ice box. Forward facing nav station opposite the galley to starboard with quarter berth aft. Misc: Ships Clock Wet locker adjacent to companionway
- Teak side decks were recaulked 2011 replacing screws and plugs as needed. Ground Tackle: Bow sprit w/teak anchor platform and anchor rollers Two 25# CQR Anchors w/chain and rode Ventilation: Nine Bronze opening ports w/screens Teak deck hatch fwd Butterfly deck hatch midship Two SS cowl vents w/teak dorade boxes and SS guards Steering: Teak spoked wheel w/SS rim w/new black Sunbrella cover-2011 Teak emergency tiller Misc: Bow & stern pulpits w/Boomkin SS/Teak boom gallows Double Life Lines w/gates P&S Louvered teak companionway doors
- Basic electronics as this boat is lake sailed. Signet instruments-cockpit Digital dept sounder Knot/log Apparent wind Wind speed Ritchie compass-pedestal mount
- 120V/30Amp shore side service w/cord. Batteries: One 55AH Optima Blue Top-engine start One 55AH Optima Blue Top Dual Purpose-house Battery Charger Water Heater Seaward-electric and engine heat exchanger
- Volvo MD11D 23hp diesel-raw water cooled. Air Conditioning: Marineair CM12H reverse cycle, 12000 BTU Bilge pumps: Henderson Manual-cockpit Par auto/maunal Electric Par auto/manual Electric sump
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rig w/deck stepped aluminum mast and boom. Main sail and RF weather covers new in 2011, black Sunbrella Sails & Furling: Main sail w/two reef points by Lee Hyde Streamstay RF 110% RF Genoa by Lee 130% RF Genoa by Ulmer Kolius Staysail by Lee Lewmar winches: Two #40 ST2SP jib sheet One #30 ST2SP main sheet-cabin top Two #16 ST2SP staysail-cabin top One #16 ST2SP main halyard-mast mount One #16 ST2SP jib halyard-mast mount One #7 SS staysail halyard-mast mount
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.