- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This vessel has one new engine (Stbd) with 100 hrs. and 1 Rebuilt engine (Port) with 500 hrs. on it, valued at $70,000! There is no ride like the 48 Hatteras. The Hatteras 48 convertible boasts a huge cockpit, transom door, dual live wells, cockpit counter space, and on deck freezer. Look at the full tuna tower with canopy.
The interior is spacious, and well laid out with the master queen berth forward, and a large private head with a standup shower. The guest stateroom has offset over under single bunks with its own door to the main head which also has a standup shower with built in seat. You won't have to worry about over packing for a week long trip due to the Washer/Dryer combination!
The salon is spacious, including a bar-top with bar chairs, large sofa, storage chest for a coffee table, and room for another cushioned chair. The 42 inch LG plasma flat screen TV is integrated with the KVH satellite system to offer a complete audio visual entertainment center.
The exterior paint shows well. Dual swivel teak helm seats command the flybridge. This vessel is equipped with a full array of electronics. The electric crane style davit on the foredeck allows easy launch, and retrieval of a tender, and the dual helm full tower controls give complete 360 degree visibility .The engine room contains the giant 8v-92 735hp engines that are renewed, and the 15 KW Onan generator powers up all ship's AC systems to include the 3 zone air conditioning.
I have spent plenty of time on "REEL TROUBLE" and I know the boat well, the owner is very responsive to her and takes pride in ownership. This vessel is a steal at $195k.
- MAIN SALON
- The Huge salon is very entertaining with a 42 inch flat screen Plasma TV signaled by the KVH digital TV system, a sound system, ample electrical outlets, comfortable seating and sleeping room on the L-Shaped convertible sofa, recessed overhead lighting, and a custom port side dinette. Relax at the Breakfast bar, which also has a Corian countertop. There is plenty of open space for company to spend quality time without feeling crowd.
- The sunken Galley has a Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer combo, A Wine Cooler!, Plenty of Corian counter top space, cooktop, microwave oven, and updated plumbing fixtures. This boat has no shortage of storage space. Stainless sink with hot and cold pressure water. Beyond the Galley is a full washer and dryer combo in its own closet.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The huge Master Stateroom has walk around space on each side of the bed including side counter space with room for table lamps, and laptop computers. Run your company out of this stateroom alone! This Hatteras offers ample closet space, comfortable mattress, and quality lighting. The private bathroom is spacious and offers all the comforts of home.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The Guest Stateroom has its own private entrance to the main Bath and two large bunks which are offset. There are also drawers and inviting port windows that provide fresh air. Stateroom has its own A/C Heat control.
- The Cockpit offers of space for a small army of guests with plenty of counter space for grilling and entertaining. It also has a cockpit sink and a freezer. If you like fishing, this space offers twin live wells, filet area, Fighting Chair with foot pedestal, and easy access for dockside utilities. The foredeck is large enough for a Hot Tub and I have been in it! The gunnel walk-around space is secured by tall stainless railings with grab handles to guide all guests to the bow area even while under way. There are also plenty of rocket launchers and Outriggers.
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- The nerve center of the Bridge is well equipped with the following: Northstar 958 Radar, GPS, Sounder Northstar 951X GPS Datamarine Dart 2490 D/S, Speed Icom ICM-45 VHF Icom M-502 VHF Standard Horizon VHF Sea 222 SSB radio telephone Robertson AP 200 DL auto pilot
- Hatteras is well known for their electrical system. Extensive breaker panels, and multiple use 220/110 AC, as well as 24/12 volt DC assures proper management of electrical needs. 220V AC Electrical System 12V/24V DC Electrical System 15KW Onan Genset Automatic Battery Charger Battery Condition Meter Battery Parallel Switch 4 - 8D Batteries 50 Amp Shore Power Air Conditioning unit (3 zones)
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Detroit 8V92TA, 735hp Engines, 100 hrs. Stbd, 500 hrs. Port Fresh Water Cooling Oil Change Pump System Glendenning Engine Synchronizers Low Oil Pressure Alarm Raw Sea Water Strainers 2 Blowers Engine Room Sound Insulation Dual Racor Filters High Water Bilge Alarm Stainless Steel Exhaust Elbows
- BROKER COMMENTS
- This Vessel cuts through rough seas like no other hull design. I t is smooth running and well maintained by a certified captain and local mechanics. I have had the pleasure of riding on this boat for many trips and she is a solid, well designed craft. It would cost well over a million dollars to buy this boat new. The owner/Captain wants a larger boat and at this price, it is a steal.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.