- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY 610 HOURS ON 660HP CATS!
HARDWOOD FLOORING IN SALON AND GALLEY!
NEW EISINGLASS AND CANVAS!
MUST BE SEEN! TRADE OPPORTUNITY!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The aft counter/breakfast bar in the galley forms the boundary to the salon. Mirrored round sliding door cabinets are located above, as well as wraparound mirror trim just above the settee. Corners have fluorescent back lit corner shelves and a round ottoman in the center converts to a game or coffee table. Above, behind sliding plexi panels are the AC/DC electrical panels and a four door entertainment center with ample storage . Three steps, portside, lead to the cockpit. Guest head and stateroom are forward to port and the master stateroom with ensuite head is fully forward.
- Salon & Galley
- U Shaped sofa converts to double berth Flat Screen TV VCR Settee Bose AM / FM / Cassette / CD player with surround sound Panasonic VCR Telephone jack Wood floor in Galley and Salon Overhead hatch with sliding screen and opaque cover Opening portholes with drapes 2 storage doors in breakfast bar Nutone blender Kenyon 3 burner stove with 3 drawers below Sharp carousel convection microwave oven hidden behind cabinet door Refrigerator/freezer; icemaker in freezer 20 Gallon hot water heater Molded sinks with covered trash chute and Grohe removable spray sink faucet Spacemaker coffeemaker 2 Storage cabinets above refrigerator Sierra Sandstone Corian like counters
- Owner & Guest Accommodations
- OWNERS STATEROOM AND HEAD - The rope/chain locker is forward and can be accessed from the master stateroom. To port and starboard are two opening ports with drapes, stereo speakers and a full length upholstered shelf with bolster below for the queen size berth. Berth has two drawers and rope lighting below with additional storage under the mattress. To port is a TV / VCR / AM / FM radio, cassette and CD player surround sound stereo combination and Bose Acoustimass speakers with remote control. Aft of the berth is a two door, mirrored, cedar lined and lighted locker. Below are drawers, storage cabinets, vanity and stool. Above the berth is a large deck hatch with sliding screen and opening shade. Additional storage is under cabin sole. ENSUITE HEAD is starboard and features a Vacuflush toilet, mirrored cabinets, molded sink, drawers, cabinets, exhaust fan, Grohe fixtures and separate stall shower. THE GUEST STATEROOM features a double berth below and ¾ berth above, both with reading lights. Below the lower bunk are two storage drawers. Above is a deck hatch. Forward is a cedar lined, lighted hanging locker with mirrored door. Aft upper berth is a built in TV / VCR combo. Also within this cabin is a telephone / intercom, AC controls, oval dressing mirror and a soffit above with storage and accent lights below. GUEST HEAD is a double entry head also serving as the day head. Features include Corian like vanity with molded sink, Grohe fixtures, large mirrored medicine cabinet, opening deck hatch, AC vent, lower storage cabinet with 3 drawers, ceramic tile floors, and separate stall shower with Vacuflush toilet within.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- B&G Autopilot B&G VHF radio with remote speaker Newer Raymarine E120 with overlay Weather and Radar Raytheon Ray chart R41 chart plotter B&G depth sounder Ritchie 6” Powerdamp compass with cover Hydraulic power with tilt wheel steering American Bow Thruster SAT TV
- 110 / 220V AC electrical system 12V / 24V DC electrical system 11KW Westerbeke generator (7) Group 31 12V battery bank 120V 60 Amp 12V battery charger 220V 30 Amp 24V battery charger (2) Galvanic isolators Water tank level monitor Dockside cables Surge protection for electronics AC / DC engine room lighting Central vacuum system
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Danforth H3100 anchor with 250’ chain rode Lofrans windlass with deck and helm activated controls Anchor washdown with hose in anchor locker Windshield washers/wipers Fenders and lines Helm seat with folding bolster Aft cockpit seat with boarding step to port U shaped cockpit seating with round table Reverse radar arch with lights AM / FM / TV antenna on arch Front and side deck curtains Aft deck curtains and covers Canvas storage bag Electric / air horn Molded bow pulpit, SS bow rails, life lines Ensign pole and socket Cockpit light Cockpit lockers, transom lockers USCG safety package Cockpit wet bar Fresh water washdown Remote controlled spotlight
- Twin Caterpillar 3196 diesels, 660 HP, 610 hours 1000 BTU CruiseAir reverse AC Sea Fire Halon 1301 fire control system Reverse 5 way oil transfer system Raw water sea strainers with sea cocks Glendinning engine synchronizers Bennett trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers Racor 500 fuel filter for generator and main engines Fuel prime pump Glendinning cablemaster with remote Digital Systems Monitor Electric sensors for fuel restriction on systems monitor VacuFlush heads (freshwater) Spare shafts Macerator for head system Throttle and engine controls Fresh water cooling system Spare props with holders Emergency engine stop (2) Automatic bilge pumps Thermal insulation Water tank level gauge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here T.V Appearance Jeff Beird on Travel Channel 2012