- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW! LOADED WITH EXTRA OPTIONS AND FEATURES AND VOLVO ENGINE WARRANTY!!
LOADED, delivered in late 2010 to the seller as a "NEW" vessel. "Cheers" is outfitted with $100K plus in upgrades, and warranty, and she shows like a better than new yacht.
She has a 5-year Volvo engine warranty (through 7/8/2015). Bow and stern thrusters, separate wireless "Yacht Controller" docking system (remotely controls main engines and thrusters for docking ease an maneuverability), water maker 500 GPD, KVH satellite TV, satellite phone antenna, 6 flat screen TVs, hydraulic swim platform with remote, 10' AB ribbed tender with built-in ice chest and anchor locker and 4-stroke 30 hp outboard, EPIRB emergency pack.
She also has a custom Llebroc double helm chair, custom Isinglass flybridge, 3 Raymarine E-80s chartplotters, 2 Raymarine E-120 chartplotters, forward facing Sonar upper/lower helm, Sirius satellite weather and radio, 8-man Winslow offshore life raft, and much, much more in a very clean yacht!
No other 52' Voyager on the market comes close to this gorgeous Voyager ready for her next journey. Don't miss this very special turn key yacht, she will be the very next Voyager sold. C.A.S.T. System Construction.
Seller has already taken delivery of his next yacht. Bring all offers! Seller will consider all offers and trades. All photos and video are of "Cheers."
- Owner Preference Items
- 2008 Carver 52 Voyager Extra Items (over $100K in options) New in 2008 3 Raymarine E-80 chartplotters 2 Raymarine E-120 chartplotters with platinum chips Forward facing sonar, flybridge, and pilothouse Raymarine 72-mile radar Clarion stereo on bridge and deck Sony stereo, 5-disc CD/DVD player in main salon Hydraulic swim platform with wireless remote control/900# capacity Large capacity dock box mounted on stern deck of flybridge Analog and digital fuel sensors (added for accuracy) 5-year transferable Volvo/Penta engine warranty New in 2009 Matrix 500-gallon a day water maker with UV sterilization Yacht controller /controls bow and stern thruster, port, and starboard engines for easy docking and maneuverability New in 2010 Sirius satellite weather and radio KVH satellite TV system 10' AB inflatable with fiberglass bottom, built-in ice chest, anchor locker, anchor with chain and 50' of anchor rode, life vests, two batteries with dual battery switch, steering station, stainless prop, Garmin chart-plotter, Racor fuel filter, 30 hp Tohatsu fuel injected 4-stroke outboard with trim, tilt and whale tale for stability. Also has easy pull start in case of battery failure. 8-man Winslow offshore life-raft with hydrostatic release Large capacity freezer with protective cover mounted on stern deck of flybridge Isinglass flybridge enclosure with sliding side windows; some Lexan panels Full detail waxing (3 times per year) New in 2011 6 new flatscreen TVs EPIRB with hydrostatic release mounted on stern flybridge deck Llebroc double helm chair with hydraulic controls - $10K addition Full detail waxing (3 times per year) Bottom paint AC system cleaning Tender cover New in 2012 Laptop power pre-wire at pilothouse and flybridge helm plus teak custom laptop tray Built-in large capacity tool box in engine room for ease of access Custom built ladder to engine room for easy access Service ALL engines, ALL fluids and engine factory updates Full detail, wax, cleaning (3 times per year) Custom laptop mounts Metal tool box New in 2013 Full detail, wax, cleaning Engine systems mechanical check Inside detailing
- Sofa - Flexsteel, with double incliners and extension High/low table solid cherry wood Separate matching chairs Matching window coverings Large sliding glass door Flat screen TV/entertainment center Book shelves/cherry wood Mirrored ceiling Mood lighting Large picture windows Wide open salon space Carpet - tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon Cherry wood counter tops with cherry wood trim Extra storage Overhead lighting dimmers AC and DC distribution panels Chair - Flexsteel Curtain - decor-matched, over entrance door Decor package - 10-piece decorator pillow set Designer decor Electrical outlets Entrance door - stainless steel frame, curved, sliding, handle lock, deadbolt, neutral density glass with interior screen Entertainment group - 32" Sole LCD TV (built to durable marine grade standards), Sony 5-disc progressive scan DVD/CD changer, Sony stereo system, Sirius satellite radio system with 6 month trial subscription and Apple iPod dock Lights (9) - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switches Table - solid wood top, adjustable height, aluminum pedestal base AC/DC distribution panels Stainless steel sliding entrance door in screen
- Corian counter tops Wood flooring - Pecan Double sink, integral LG microwave/built-in coffee maker 16 storage cabinets 2 burner glass top stove Full size refrigerator/freezer; upright, hinged door, 8.1 cubic foot (229 L), Nova Kool China holder 3 large storage drawers Separate coffee maker Toaster SS Throw carpet rugs Speakers Built-in full size pull out waste can Cherry cabinets and tops Stove fan for cooking Modern appliances and faucets Designer decor Electrical outlet Lights (2) - halogen, over sink, recessed Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Microwave - LG with built-in coffee maker, 1.2 cubic foot (34 L), stainless steel Range - electric, 2-burner, smooth top Rocker light switches
- Alcove - two-shelf, mirror-backed, with overhead recessed light Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Electrical outlet Hand rails (3) - stainless steel, on stairway Hull portlight with screen Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (8) - courtesy, recessed Rocker light switches
- Master Stateroom
- Berth - oversized queen, pillowtop innerspring mattress, island with storage beneath Mid state room Separate head and shower Full size master walkaround Matching pillows and bed clothes Full size separate washer/dryer Cherry wood built in dresser with trim top, 5 drawers Cherry wood night stands (2) with cherry wood trim Flat screen TV/satellite Central VAC Separate vanity Separate entertainment center Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Designer decor Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame, cherry wood panels interior, pocket-style, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Electrical outlets Hanging lockers (2) - cedar-lined, carpeted, overhead shelf, automatic light, mirror facia Hull portlights (4) with mini blind Lights (2) - halogen, sconce, directable for reading Lights (8) - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switch Storage cabinets (3) Storage drawers (2)
- Master Head
- Rocker light switch Towel set with embroidered Carver logo - wash cloth, hand towel and bath towel Nonskid sole Rocker light switch Toilet - Vacuflush, pedestal Toilet paper holder Vanity Electrical outlets Flooring - Pecan Hull portlight with decor matched curtain Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinets (2) - 3 shelves, mirror facia Mirror - semi-circle, flips up or down over hull portlight Rocker light switch Vanity - solid surface top and backsplash, stainless steel sink, 2 shelves beneath with doors Head Compartment Entrance door - cherry wood with frosted glass, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Head fan Hull portlight with screen and mini blind Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Shower/Tub Stall Kohler designer waterfall tub spigot Entrance door - cherry wood with frosted glass, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Bench seat - molded into the full fiberglass lined tub Hull portlight - frosted privacy glass, with screen Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Shower curtain - decor-matched Shower head - adjustable height, detachable for use as hand-shower Towel bar
- VIP Stateroom
- Berth - oversized queen, inner-spring mattress, island with storage beneath Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Clothes hooks (2) - chrome, on door to head Countertops - cherry wood with sea rail Curtains - decor-matches Designer decor Electrical outlets Entrance door - 2-panel,solid cherry wood frame, cherry wood panels interior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) - carpeted Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, directable for reading Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Headboard - mirrored Hull portlights (2) - fixed, non-opening Overhead hatch - translucent, lockable, inside screen Private VIP head access Rocker light switches Sheet set embroidered with Carver logo - fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcases Stereo speakers (2) Storage drawers (2)
- Guest Stateroom
- Berth - twin, upper and lower bunks, converts to sofa with storage beneath Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Curtains - decor-matched Designer decor Electrical outlet Entrance door - 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame, cherry wood panels interior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker Lights (2) - halogen, sconce, directable for reading Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Hull portlights (2) - with screens Rocker light switch Sheet set embroidered with Carver logo - (2) fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow cases
- Guest Head
- Clothes hooks (2) Electrical outlets Entrance doors (2) - secures closed, stainless steel hardware (VIP stateroom, 2-panel, cherry wood); (companionway, 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame, cherry wood panels interior) Head fan Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, over vanity, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored fascia with 3 shelves Mirrored ceiling over vanity Nonskid sole Rocker light switches Toilet - VacuFlush, pedestal Towel ring and toilet paper holder Towel set with embroidered Carver logo - wash cloth, hand towel and bath towel Vanity - solid surface top and backsplash, undermount sink, 2 shelves beneath with doors Shower Stall Bench seat - solid surface top, modeled into the full fiberglass lined shower stall Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Shower door - acrylic bi-fold, aluminum frame, secured open and closed Shower head - adjustable height, detachable for use as hand shower Towel bar
- Lower Pilothouse Helm
- Bow and stern thrusters Volvo engine gauge Remote spot light Trim tabs Laptop custom cherry wood holder Raymarine autopilot Raymarine VHF/remote speaker Raymarine dual E-120 radar/sonar/plotter systems Interphase forward sonar Full instrumentation Sky lounge extra seating Flat screen TV Stairs to bridge Pilot door Overhead lighting Plotter/sonar/radar Ship ID (AIS system)
- Flybridge Helm
- Custom Llebroc helm seat ($10K) - swivel pedestal, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests; helm seat double Bow and stern thrusters Sea keeper system Icom hand held VHF/charger Raymarine E-80 X2 - plotter/sonar/radar Raymarine autopilot Raymarine wind indicator Raymarine VHF remote speaker Interphase sonar (forward) Sliding Isinglass panels Ice maker Flat screen TV folding Wetbar U-shaped lounge, carpet AC/heat, 24,000 BTU Sun pad Separate freezer Aft deck Fiberglass dock box Access panel - provides access to wiring below helm Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment Adapter - 12V Beverage holders (2) - recessed, integral Dash - molded fiberglass with brushed aluminum and black leather accents Displays (1 for each engine) - digital LCD; engine instrumentation and diagnostics Gauges - analog; fuel level and rudder angle (1 for each tank) Light - courtesy, recessed Pilothouse entrance door - weather-tight, secures closed with 3 gas shocks, provides access to pilothouse, with stainless steel handrail Rocker switch controls Tilt steering wheel Windshield - venturi, tinted, wraparound, stainless steel frame Handheld UHF and docking charger
- Raytheon E-80 plotter/sonar/radar Remote entrtainment system Rod holders Molded steps Bridge steps Engine room access 66 square feet (6.13 square meters) approx., integral to hull and deck, self-draining Bridge access ladder-stainless steel, diamond pattern nonskid steps, provides access to bridge with stainless steel handrail Bolsters - padded, across transom Electrical outlet, weather protected with safety cover Extended hardtop is 58" (1.5 m) from cabin toward stern, providing overhead sun/weather protection Grab rails (2) - stainless steel, by side deck stairways and on top of transom Hatch - engine room access, 3'x5' (90 cm x 1.5 m), guttered, watertight, supported by gas shocks Lights (4) - courtesy, recessed,with exterior-mounted switch Lights (2) - overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Safety chain - across companionway to aft bridge extension Side deck stairways (2) - integral to deck Stereo speakers (2) - pre-wired Transom door - aluminum, secures closed, stainless steel latch and hardware Scotty down rigger mounts
- Carver Docking System includes a 8.7 hp, 9.8" (25 cm) diameter Slide Power bow and stern thruster providing 286 lbs. (130 kg) of thrust with helm controls and wireless docking remote control Command bridge electronic controls with synchronization Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Exhaust mufflers - inboard engines, generator Fresh water cooling - engines Water maker 500 GPD Windlass/remote lower and upper helm Hydraulic swim platform Trim tabs Fuel tanks (2) - 400 gallons (1514 L) each, welded, baffled 5052 aluminum Internal seawater strainers Propellers - manufacturer-certified, 4 blade, Certifiable alloy NiBrAl, 29" - 32" (74-81 cm) diameter dependent on engine option Propeller shafts - 2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter, Aquamet Rudders and struts - 421 manganese bronze Teleflex SeaStar hydraulic steering Tides Marine SureSeal Shaft Seals - self-aligning Nitrile lip seal, maintenance free, spare lip seal included Trim tabs - 54" x 12" (137 x 31 cm) plane, stainless steel, hydraulic
- Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim throughout cabin, with high-glass finish Fabricated aluminum floor frames with stainless steel stanchions Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, and cabintops Hull bottom sandblasted in preparation for bottom paint; assures adherence and eliminates the "peeling effect" One piece molded fiberglass stringer system Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and vinylester barrier coat Structural engine mountings - longitudinal stringer span mounting with reinforced, double-gusseted angle steel plates Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems Unitized deck, cockpit, and cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure C.A.S.T. system construction, Carver advanced structural technology 1. superior fiberglass technolgy 2. the metal advantage 3. superior electrical systems 4. added measures of protection Solid fiberglass hull, composite fiberglass hull sides and decks to reduce weight
- Engine Room
- Access ladder custom built - hinged/removable, easy steps into bilge area Bilges coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat for enhanced appearance and ease of maintenance Catwalk - diamond plate aluminum Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 ( FM200 in European Community ) Insulation - acoustical and thermal, vinyl vapor barrier Lights (6) - overhead, fluorescent, controls in cockpit Structural bulkheads laminated to hull sides and stringers Marine air system 42-zone, 72,000 BTU, optional 24,000 BTU on bridge with reverse cycle AC/heat system
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral generator and bilge blower controls; AC and DC voltmeters and ammeters Batteries (6) - Deka Marine Master, heavy duty commercial, deep cycle, 8D series, marine (12V) cold cranking rating of 1375 amps, reserve capacity of 430 minutes at 25 amp draw, 200 amp/hour rating [(4) engine and (2) ship service] Batteries (1) - Deka Marine Master, dedicated 31 series, deep cycle (12V), cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 225 minutes at 23 amp draw, 100 amp/hour rating [(1) generator] Battery chargers - (1) 60 amp charger for the engines and ship service batteries; (1) 20 amp charger for the generator battery Dockside inlet - CATV with 50' (15.2 m) of white cord Generator - 15.5 kW 60 Hz Kohler with sound shield, dedicated 31 series battery and 5 year warranty Ground Fault Circuit Interrups (GFCI) protection - all electrical outlets Inverter - Charles Marine/Vanner, 2600 watt/120 amp, charger Shore power connector (1) - 50 amp (32 amp 220 V) Shore power cord (1) - Marinco 50 amp (32 amp 220 V), 50' (15.2 m) white Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Water and Holding Systems
- Water maker 500 GPD Central grey water system Fresh water storage tanks (2) - 100 gallons (379 L) each, polyethylene Fresh water tank level monitor Grey water sump pump-automatic/manual operation ITT Jabsco Fresh Water System - variable speed drive pump sensor, Max, 4.5 gallon/minute flow rate, high flow filter (17 liter/minute) Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve Transom hand shower - fresh water, hot and cold Washdown - fresh water, bow and transom Waste holding tanks (2) - 50 gallons (189 L) each with filtered vents and dockside pumpouts Waste tank level monitors (2) Water and waste lines - constructed of molecularly cross-linked polyethylene Water heater - 20 gallons (76 L)
- Safety and Navigation
- AIS system, tracking 65-5-5-5 marine grade bronze seacocks for thru-hulls on hull bottom; marine grade composite on hull sides Anodes - zinc, sacrificial Battery master disconnect switches Battery restraint brackets, battery protective boxes Bilge alarm (2) - high water Bilge blowers - (4) 4" (10 cm) at 240 cubic foot/minute (6.8 cubic meter/minute); (1) 3" (7.6 cm) at 140 cubic foot/minute (4 cubic meter/minute) (12 V) Bilge pumps (3) - 2000 GPH (7571 liters per hour) each, automatic/manual operation CO detectors in salon and staterooms Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Galvanic isolator/zinc savor Horns - dual, electric (12 V), trumpet Internal bonding system with 8 gauge size wire, ABYC compliant Isolation transformers on the internal shore power lines Windlass package with 60 lb. (27 kg) anchor, 200' (61 m) of 3/8" chain (1 cm), 300' of anchor line, shackle and line with snap hook Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks - diamond pattern Navigation lights - USCG/COLREGS ( International Regulations for preventing Collisions at Sea ) approved Spotlight - electronically controlled, ITT Jabsco C.A.S.T. system construction Ritchie Compass-illuminated, dual-read, lush mout 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) dial EPIRB Life raft 72-mile radar open array Forward scanning sonar Bow and stern thrusters Yacht controller docking system 10' rib tender Fire system engine room Water maker 500 GPD Life vests Fire extinguishers (5)
- Bow lockers (2) - in-deck, self-draining, for fender storage and anchor chain locker access Bow rail - 1.25" (3.1 cm) O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail amidships and forward Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside) stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats - [12" (30.4 cm) stainless steel: anchor (1), bow (2) with chafe plates]; [stern (2) inboard-mounted with stainless steel hawse pipes]; [10" (25 cm) stainless steel: spring (4)] - bolted through aluminum backing plate Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, running length of cabin and above windshields Molded deck toe rail, forward Pilothouse door - starboard side deck, sliding, 11" (28 cm) stainless steel grab rail Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, 1" (25 mm) and 3/4" (19 mm) 316L stainless steel insert Sunpad Windshield weather covers - black mesh
- Boarding Platform
- Boarding ladder - telescoping, with grab rail, concealed in boarding platform Hand rail - stainless steel port and starboard transom Hydraulic platform
- Command Bridge
- AC - heat 63 square feet (5.9 square meters) approx. aft bridge extension Bridge hardtop with soft enclosure Cooler - self-draining with double-hinged lid and support Electrical outlet, weather protected Electronics arch - welded premium grade aluminum painted with AWLCRAFT 2000 acrylic urethane topcoat for use in harsh marine environments Electronics arch access plates (3) - corrosion-resistant polymer attached with noncorroding screws and waterproof sealant Lights (4) - courtesy, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lounge - double-wide starboard side with storage beneath Lounge - U-shaped, port side wraparound seating accommodates 6 adults; converts to sun lounge Rail gate - starboard side Seat covers Self-draining deck-diamond non-skid pattern surface Stereo speakers (2) - pre-wired Separate fiberglass dock box Wet bar - self-draining undermount sink, solid surface countertop, bottle storage beneath, stainless steel grab rail across front of bottle storage and wet bar
- Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Circuit breakers - for helm controls Command bridge access stairway Electrical outlet Helm - wrap-around, aircraft-style Helm seat - Flexsteel, 6-way adjustable Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lounge - L-shaped, accommodates 5 adults, storage beneath Night operations light - halogen, red illumination Overhead panel - flush-mounted, for navigation equipment Side deck door - starboard, sliding, water tight Rocker light switches Windshield wipers and defoggers (3) - pulse, each with fresh water washer
- Broker's Remarks
- Compared to any other 52' Voyager, feature for feature, "Cheers" is on TOP and should be on the top of your list for your next yacht. Don't let "Cheers" get away if you want the very best! 2008 Carver 52 Voyager Extra Items (over $100K in options) New in 2008 3 Raymarine E-80 chartplotters 2 Raymarine E-120 chartplotters with platinum chips Forward facing sonar, flybridge, and pilothouse Raymarine 72-mile radar Clarion stereo on bridge and deck Sony stereo, 5-disc CD/DVD player in main salon Hydraulic swim platform with wireless remote control/900# capacity Large capacity dock box mounted on stern deck of flybridge Analog and digital fuel sensors (added for accuracy) 5-year transferable Volvo/Penta engine warranty New in 2009 Matrix 500-gallon a day water maker with UV sterilization Yacht controller /controls bow and stern thruster, port, and starboard engines for easy docking and maneuverability New in 2010 Sirius satellite weather and radio KVH satellite TV system 10' AB inflatable with fiberglass bottom, built-in ice chest, anchor locker, anchor with chain and 50' of anchor rode, life vests, two batteries with dual battery switch, steering station, stainless prop, Garmin chart-plotter, Racor fuel filter, 30 hp Tohatsu fuel injected 4-stroke outboard with trim, tilt and whale tale for stability. Also has easy pull start in case of battery failure. 8-man Winslow offshore life-raft with hydrostatic release Large capacity freezer with protective cover mounted on stern deck of flybridge Isinglass flybridge enclosure with sliding side windows; some Lexan panels Full detail waxing (3 times per year) New in 2011 6 new flatscreen TVs EPIRB with hydrostatic release mounted on stern flybridge deck Llebroc double helm chair with hydraulic controls - $10K addition Full detail waxing (3 times per year) Bottom paint AC system cleaning Tender cover New in 2012 Laptop power pre-wire at pilothouse and flybridge helm plus teak custom laptop tray Built-in large capacity tool box in engine room for ease of access Custom built ladder to engine room for easy access Service ALL engines, ALL fluids and engine factory updates Full detail, wax, cleaning (3 times per year) Custom laptop mounts Metal tool box New in 2013 Full detail, wax, cleaning Engine systems mechanical check Inside detailing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht