- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The forward guest stateroom has stacked bunks to starboard. To port is a hidden head and fold down sink. There is also a hanging locker and cabinet storage. There are white wall coverings, teak trim, and blue designer carpeting.
Aft are two stacked companionway berths to port with drawer storage below and a full height hanging locker. To starboard is another full height storage locker with five shelves. There are two port lights above the top bunk.
Aft to starboard is the master stateroom with ensuite head. The berth is a large double, and there is a tall chest of seven drawers, a spacious hanging locker with additional shelf storage, and a teak vanity table with drawer storage. All furniture is built in and of teak. The head has a large sink, house-sized toilet, and a stall shower with built in seat, and teak and holly flooring.
Opposite to port is the guest head with sink, toilet, stall shower, and teak and holly flooring.
Up three steps and aft is the salon which has a forward island style galley to starboard, custom counter height refrigeration to port, an aft L-shaped settee, and an occasional chair to starboard. The island has two permanently fixed bar stools. The galley and refrigeration units have white Corian counters. The appliances are all built in and include a double sink, four burner Jennaire cooktop, sharp microwave/convection oven, and U-line ice maker. There are numerous drawers, and lots of cabinet storage. The settee, occasional chair, and bar stools are covered in leather. The entire salon has teak and holly flooring with area carpeting. The blinds are teak and all cabinets and trim work are brite finished teak.
- Two S/S anchors 35# & 45# Ideal electric windlass w/foot switch on bow Fenders and lines Docking lights Cushions, covers and spray shield 45’ Rybovich tuna tower with controls New props (’07) Bose speakers Rybovich ladderback helm chair Bridge enclosure Bridge cover
- Teak sole and covering boards (’06) Under deck fish box and bait well Cockpit bolsters Electric 110V outlets Cockpit freezer Spreader lights Custom cockpit sunshade (’06) Rocket Launcher Rod storage Transom door Fresh water and salt water washdown Rupp triple spreader outriggers Bait freezer with new compressor (’06) 17 rod holders Custom teak helm station w/full controls Rybovich full sized tuna chair Built in cockpit sink Six tackle drawers
- Audio Visual Equipment
- B&O speaker system with 10 interior speakers Bose exterior speaker system with cockpit and bridge speakers Sirius satellite radio SHR550 SLV4 speaker selection Yamaha natural sound receiver RX797 Toshiba DVD player 15’ flatscreen master stateroom
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno nav net 64 mile radar Furuno nav net chartplotter w/ WAAS GPS Standard VHF w/ DSC emergency alert Furuno color video depth finder Northstar 951X GPS Northstar 952 WCPS/Chartplotter New digital antennas Furuno digital depthfinder New precision sea temp New 1000 watt transducer Dedicated electronics battery on bridge Camera in engine room (’07)
- Northern Lights 20KW generator (’06) with 630 hours New main batteries (’12) 240V 50amp ships service Three battery chargers AC panels in salon and galley New bonding throughout 32V starter Two 50’ shore power connections Extensive wiring updates throughout vessel
- Cruiseair Air conditioning Microphor Head system (’06) Hot water heater (’06) Pressure water system Hydraulic lines run from bridge to engine compartment for future hydraulic steering Garbage disposal system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- In 2006 engines were removed from vessel and rebuilt by Florida Marine Tech. All documentation and photos available upon request. Besides new cylinder kits scope of overhaul included: New starters New oil exchange pump New heads New manifolds Glendenning synchronizers Twin disc gears New alternators
- Broker's Comments
- Lone Eagle is a cold-molded, finely finished tribute to the art of boat building. She is everything that a Rybovich should be and is offered at a fraction of the cost of her restoration. She cruises effortlessly at 18 knots burning under 30 GPH and is a tournament winning, pedigreed, classic yacht and a wonderful buying opportunity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.