- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Available for viewing NOW at our office in Fort Lauderdale.
Express Cruiser with a unique concept, the Flyer Gran Turismo 49 Fly combines the precision and pleasure of powerful sports driving, similar to that of a sports car, and sharing unique moments with friends and family in a luxurious and glamorous atmosphere.
Its "flybridge terrace" is not reserved for the driver. Accessed by an elegant spiral staircase, the flybridge is now a real sea saloon with a large sun lounge surrounding a teak table.
The Beneteau 49 GT is the first boat to ever have a hull that is designed specifically for the use of Volvo's IPS drives. The design has provided Beneteau with a boat that has an incredibly smooth and responsive ride.
Our Beneteau 49 GT FLY is fully loaded. Below are just a few of her amazing features:
- 2 Cabin + 2 Heads (with separate showers)
- Volvo D6 IPS600 2X435 HP Diesel
- 3 IPS docking stations including one in the cockpit
- 9kw Cummins Onan generator with sound shield
- MAXPOWER bow thruster
- Tender Garage
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Cockpit grill, wetbar and refrigerator
- DVD player and Bose surround sound
- Bose watertight speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- Dual Raymarine E120s in wheelhouse
- Repeater E120 in flybridge
- Solid teak cockpit table with electric leg
- Real teak decks
- Ice maker in Salon
- 37" LCD TV mounted on electric stand
- Full beam master
She is in stock and available today!
See Boat Test's review by Captain Steve @ boattest.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Propulsion IPS: 2 x Volvo D6 IPS 600 - 2 x435 HP Diesel Fuel filter with decanter Sea water filter Air intakes on the deck for engine compartment cooling Hot air extraction forced by electric ventilators Engine room foam soudproofed Fire extinguishing system activated from the helm Stainless steel fuel filler
- 8 Batteries 12V (4 Engine batteries 50 Ah + Service batteries 140 Ah) 3 Bilge pumps: 2 Electric pumps - 1 Manual pump 2 Extinguishers Inverter 12V/24V Battery Isolator Battery Charger 24 V 60 Ah 7 KVA Generator (Cummins Onan) 220 V shore power (2 x 30 amp)
- Deck Equipment Forward sun deck: 7'7" x 6'7" Forward peak decked in plain solid teak Navigation lights Fender rings underneath hand rails Safety on Deck Half open pulpit in stainless steel with guardrail and hand rail 2 Stainless steel handrails on access to catwalk steps 2 Stainless steel handrails on forward sun deck 1 Grab rail behind the cockpit bench seat Cockpit Cockpit IPS joystick control Solid teak hydraulic swim platform Natural solid teak cockpit table with electric leg Natural solid teak cockpit Water tight Bose speakers Cockpit unit with sink, grill, refrigerator, and storage 6 person saloon convertible to sun deck Storage for liferaft on starboard side Cockpit shower hose Direct Lighting LED Steps leading to flybridge Water tight Bose speakers Tender Garage Garage for inflatable (9'4") tender and outboard engine, in position Electrically opened, using 2 electric struts Major engine access to Volvo D6's through tender garage Storage for fenders and swim ladder Electric winch for tender with remote control Flybridge 6 person convertible saloon into sun deck "Deckchair" and bench seats Pilot and copilot seats Second steering station (helm) Raymarine E120 W - chart plotter - depth sounder - GPS Raymarine VHF Pilot Raymarine ST 70 + Integrated gyrocompass Access to Fly-deck by steps passing over cockpit kitchen Silver Bimini covering flybridge area
- Wheelhouse Headroom: 6'6" 3-leaved sliding window door with curtains (mirror tinted) Light oak laminate floors covered with ivory carpeting + Alpi Walnut joinery Lights (spotlights and indirect lights) Steering Station Dual Raymarine E120 W - Chart plotter - Depth sounder - GPS Raymarine VHF coupled to AIS 650 system receiver Pilot Raymarine ST 70 + Integrated gyrocompass (autopilot) Volvo IPS joystick and throttles MAXPOWER bow thruster controls Transparent windscreen, black-lacquered uprights Mirror tinted side windows with blinds 2 Windscreen wipers with washers Demisting system Pilot and copilot bench with Bolster function Instrument panel painted with silk finish chestnut paint Compass, Revolution counter, Tiller angle indicator Engine function indicators on 7" Volvo digital display Interior socket 12 V for mobile phone Glove box Wheelhouse Saloon Wooden 6-seater benchseat with Ultraleather upholstery Saloon table matching joinery with electric pedestal Bar with panoramic view Storage space in bar unit and under bench seats 37" LCD TV mounted on electric "disappearing" stand 7" Pioneer DVD player - CD player - AM/FM radio Lower Saloon Headroom: 6'6" 4-seater benchseat with Ultraleather upholstery Storage for cupboards Opening hull porthole in saloon Ivory carpet Galley Headroom: 6'6" Optimum storage space - introducing Magic Corner Stainless steel sink with mixer tap Ceramic hob (2 burners) White corian type worktop 24 L Microwave oven 270 L Fridge/Freezer Cuttlery storage Opening hull porthole Light oak laminate floors White-laquer finished cabinetry VIP Cabin (Forward) Headroom: 6'5" 1 Double berth (6'7" x 5'3") Marine mattress 2 Panoramic opening porthole-fitted portlights with blinds Closets and cubbyholes Ivory carpet 2 Drawers beneath bunk for stowage Strut-mounted bed Spotlight and reading light Mirror VIP Head Compartment Headroom: 6'6" Vacuflush electric toilet + Holding tank (40 US Gal.) Shower separated with 2 swing doors Basin with mixer tap Mirror and storage space Automatic shower water drainage Owner Cabin (Aft) Headroom: 7'1" - 5'3" Full beam cabin Double berth (6'7" x 5'7" Strut-mounted bed Marine mattress Padded bedstead, Alcantara Wardrobes, Hanger closets, Storage Spotlight and reading lighting 2 Panoramic opening porthole-fitted portlights with blinds Space for large flatscreeen TV Meridian couch to port Mirror Ivory Carpet Owner Head Compartment Headroom: 7'7" Vacuflush electric toilet + Holding tank (40 US Gal.) Shower separated with 3 swing doors Basin with mixer tap Mirror and storage space Automatic shower water drainage
- Please contact Capt. Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.