2000 48' Offshore Pilothouse
- Accommodations, Furnishings & Layout
- From the cockpit one enters through a sliding door into the large, comfortable, well appointed salon. Light and airy the salon features an L-shaped settee to port with an entertainment center and two director's chairs to starboard. Fine workmanship on the teak joinery is evident throughout the vessel. Floors are all teak and holley. At the forward end of the salon is the u-shaped galley with stairs to starboard leading up to the pilothouse. The large pilothouse has its own doors, port and starboard, for easy deck access. From the pilothouse you can access the flybridge through an open set of stairs, or choose to go forward down a staircase to the master and guest staterooms. The pilothouse provides plenty of visibility through large windows and even affords good visibility looking aft.
- Master Stateroom / Guest Stateroom(s)
- The midship master stateroom is large with lots of stowage in cabinets , drawers and hanging locker. The island berth is athwartship with full walk around capability for easy access. Concealed in one of the lockers is a combomatic washer/dryer unit. The master head is ensuite with a large walk-in shower with bifold door. Counter and sink is Corian with good storage under the sink cabinet and in medicine cabinets. The head is a "Headhunter Royal Flush" with bidet . All fixtures, heads, shower, bed, doors and drawers look unused and absolutely brand new! The guest head is forward of the master stateroom at the landing at the bottom of the stairs. It features a "Headhunter" head, walk-in shower, corian counter and sink and lots of storage in cabinets and drawers. Forward of the landing is the guest stateroom. It features an island berth, overhead stowage, hanging lockers and plenty of light. There's a TV cabinet with outlets, and storage under the bed easily accessed by using the gas shocks to lift the bed/hatch. Consistent with the rest of the boat, the joinery is flawless, and presents comfortable, liveable and beautiful accomodations.
- Up the curved stairwell from the staterooms leads you into the roomy and airy pilothouse. For the skipper and navigator there are two side by side, fully adjustable Stidd helm chairs. At the rear of the pilothouse there's a large raised bench with a nice fold-up teak snack table where guests can also have an excellent viewpoint. Across on the starboard side is a cabinet with an under-the-counter NovaCool Fridge. There are overhead hatches and large windows all around for air flow and great all-around visibility. The separate AC and DC electrical panels are well placed and also provide great access to the back of the panels. There's no shortage of overhead lighting and all are on dimmer controls. On the port side of the helm is the chart area with chart storage under. The pilot house also provides access to the bridge up a staircse on the starboard side and easy deck access through port and starboard doors.
- Down from the pilothouse you find the large u-shaped galley to port with a large cabinet to starboard with Sub-Zero side by side fridge and freezer underneath. The Corian counters are spacious with all kinds of storage in overhead and undercounter cabinets. The double stainless sink features a garbage disposal. Stove is a Miele 4 burner propane cooker with a Sharp Carousel Convection/Microwave. There's plenty of room for the chef to work, and places to stow everything in this well thought out galley. Aft of the galley we find the salon with a large l-shaped dinette to port with settee tastefully covered in leather. The floor under the table is covered wit removable area carpet. Across from the dinette are two director chairs and an entertainement cabinet with TV and VCR. There's plenty of overhead recessed lighting, all on dimmers. Also featured are several brass reading lamps. Once again plenty of windows provide a light airy atmosphere and allow for visibilty under way or at the dock. Through the large sliding salon door you step into a large sized cockpit. A large storage cabinet to port contains a stainless sink with H/C water. On the transom a shower and washdown are concealed inside a fbgls cabinet. The stbd side of the cockpit features a third control system mounted on a cabinet with engine controls, thruster control and steering wheel. Stairs to the boat deck/flybridge are nicely angled for easy access. Access forward on either side of the vessel through large covered side decks makes movement about the boat a joy. The aft cockpit gate swings open to the good sized swim platform with stainless "staples" at the aft edge for safety.
- Electrical System/Navigation
- 12/24v DC , 110/220V AC system. 50 Amp shorepower service fore and aft. 2-8D engine start batteries, 1-4D generator start battery. 8Kw Northern Lights generator. Phase Three "smart" battery charger. 2500w Trace Inverter/charger with Trace RC6 remote battery/control monitor. Furuno Radar model 1942 64m Range DataMarine Depth Simrad AP 20 Auto pilot w/ joystick ACR spotlight w/ remote control BowThruster Richie Compass Kenmore Stereo with 4 speakers and Sirus Radio Furuno GPS/DS on Bridge Furuno NavNet Plotter Horizon Spectrum VHF Simrad Wind Monitor Trim Tabs Mathers Ellectronic Controls (3 station) Windlass Remote controls Sharp flat screen TV with tracvision Direct TV
- Deck and Flybridge Equipment
- Large upper deck and flybridge feature Pompanette Helm Chair, L-Shaped seating, large cabinet with covered sink and plenty of storage. Mathers electronic engine controls Thruster control Trim Tab controls Complete engine guages Raw water washdown-bow F/W washdown f/b FB canvas console cover Mermet Windshield cover Ice Maker on Bridge Yacht System Power dinghy davit 10.2 Ft Zodiac RIB, 15HP. Console added to infaltable 30 KG Bruce Anchor 60 Lb plow anchor Maxwell 3500 Windlass P&S side boarding gates Dinghy canvas cover
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Access to the engine room is through galley floor hatch or Lazarette door. This engine room is ABSOLUTELY SPOTLESS. The 20 gallon stainless Torrid hot water heater, the impeccable wiring and plumbing runs, the spotless engines, the sparkling floor boards, and the layout of the equipment all make this engine room a "MECHANICS DREAM" and show the present owner's fastidious care. Wesmar dual prop 12" bow thruster w/ 3 station controls Shaft spurs Shaft seals Dual racor fuel filters per engine Fire Boy automatic fire suppression in e.r. Trolling valve starboard engine Headhunter backup FW pump Hynautic hydraulic steering - 3 stations Reverso oil change system for 3 engines Electric heat Webasto diesel hot-water heating system Village Marine watermaker200gpd New AGM batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.