- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT BOAT - GREAT PRICE - NEVER CHARTERED
Beautiful 2010 Lagoon 440 Owner's Version
This one-owner, very low hour (99 hours) vessel is
turnkey ready to go cruising.
Lots of optional upgrades inside and out.
This one must be seen to be appreciated.
Offers are encouraged.
Owner wants this to be the next 440 to be SOLD !
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S WATERS.
PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
- Accommodations Overview
- This beautifully appointed Owner’s Version vessel has the 3 Stateroom/ 3 Head layout. The entire Starboard Hull is dedicated to the owner’s cabin with queen-size berth, seating area, desk, washing machine and en-suite Head with large separate shower. The Port Hull has two Guest Staterooms, each with queen-size berths and private en-suite Heads. Open Salon/Dinette and Galley provide light and bright area for living and entertaining. Dinette table converts to sleep (2). Alpi light oak wood veneer cabinetry and trim throughout. Neutral Astra Beige interior upholstery. Solid surface and Corian countertops. Synthetic walnut flooring. Main Salon headroom 6’ 9”. Stateroom headroom 6’ 8”.
- Salon / Dinette
- J-Shaped seating area with upholstered cushions and storage below. Bench seating with seat cushions and cushioned back rest with storage below. Accent pillows. Large adjustable dinette table for dining or entertaining and bed conversion to double berth. Built-in end table with storage. Additional storage cabinet. Full panoramic views from large windows with drapes. Main electrical panel and breakers/switches. Forward-facing Nav Station with swing-out cushioned seat and Galley freezer.
- Optional custom upgraded Inox under-counter refrigerator with stainless steel front door. Optional custom upgraded Inox freezer with stainless steel front door (set into Nav Station). (3) Burner propane stove top. Propane oven with grill. GE microwave oven. Oster coffee maker. Large solid surface countertop with oak trim. Double stainless steel sinks with integrated dish drainage. Hot/cold water mixer tab. Additional fresh water tap with foot pump. (6) Upper storage cabinets with under-cabinet lighting. Lower storage cabinetry and drawers. Waste basket and storage under sink. Cutlery drawer. Full sets of dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans. Pass through sliding window from Galley to Cockpit for ease of entertaining.
- Starboard Hull Owner’s Master Suite
- The Master Stateroom with en-suite Head occupies the entire Starboard Hull with privacy pocket door hull entrance. Semi-island queen berth with multi-layered hypoallergenic foam 6’ 7” long twin marine mattresses. Upholstered head board. Storage drawers in berth pedestal. Built-in bed-side shelves with hinged-tops for storage. Hanging locker. Reading lights. Overhead lighting. Windows with drapes. Overhead hatch. Separate sitting area with dresser, upholstered love seat, upper storage cabinets, built-in desk with hinged top and swing-out cushioned seat and privacy door. Storage and hanging closets. Full-length mirror. Fans. Soba Babynova 1000 washing machine in closet. En-Suite Master Head Jabsco Quiet Flush full-size electric marine toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop and storage below. Single-lever faucet. Upper mirrored cabinets. Separate fiberglass stall shower with integrated seat, shower wand, teak insert at drain and tinted glass shower door. Privacy door.
- Port Hull VIP Guest Stateroom Aft
- VIP Guest Stateroom is aft with en-suite Head. Semi-island queen berth with multi-layered hypoallergenic foam 6’ 7” long twin marine mattresses. Upholstered head board. Storage drawers in berth pedestal. Built-in bed-side shelves with hinged-tops for storage. Hanging locker. Reading lights. Overhead lighting. Windows with drapes. Privacy door. En-Suite VIP Guest Head Jabsco Quiet Flush full-size electric marine toilet. Hinged seat over toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop and storage below. Single-lever faucet. Separate convenience faucet shower. Upper mirrored cabinets. Storage cabinets. Privacy door.
- Port Hull Guest Stateroom Forward
- Guest Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head. Semi-island queen berth with multi-layered hypoallergenic foam 6’ 7” long twin marine mattresses. Mirrored head board at bulkhead. Storage drawers in berth pedestal. Hanging locker. Storage. Reading lights. Overhead lighting. Fan. Windows with drapes. Privacy door. En-Suite Forward Guest Head Jabsco Quiet Flush full-size electric marine toilet. Hinged seat over toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop and storage below. Single-lever faucet. Separate convenience faucet shower. Upper mirrored cabinets. Storage cabinets. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Nav Station Optional set of engine throttle controls. Raymarine Smart Controller Auto Pilot and Depth. Raymarine Joystick for Rudder Control for Auto Pilot. Raymarine ST70 Digital Wind/ Speed. ICOM 411 VHF Radio. LG Stereo with CD. Bridge Raymarine E-120 Color GPS/ Chart Plotter/ Radar/ Color Bottom Machine. (2) Raymarine ST70 Sounder / Log / Speed. Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot. (2) Stereo Speakers.
- Cummins Onan 220v 9kW Diesel Generator with Sound shield - 642 hours. 2000 watt Inverter with Mastervolt inverter/charger control. Separate starting batteries for each engine and generator. (4) 4-D Batteries – NEW 11/2012. Separate power battery bank. 80amp 220v Battery charger. Voltmeter. (3) Additional 110v outlets.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 11’ Caribe dinghy with pontoon cover and 15hp Yamaha outboard motor. Bridge bimini with dodger. Bridge Helm Station. Winches and all lines/controls lead to Helm Station. Clear windscreen. Bridge bench seating with cushions for (6). Cockpit with U-shaped seating with cushions seats 10 to 12 adults. Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop, sink, optional custom upgraded Waeco refrigerator with stainless steel front door and storage below. Full-size Cockpit dining table that stows overhead when not in use. (2) Full-sized tables. Teak Cockpit sole. Ocean Air hatch blinds. Deck courtesy lights in Bridge, Cockpit and transoms. Port and starboard access stairways to Bridge. Quick Windlass 12v 1700 watt in anchor locker with all chain. 2nd Anchor roller. Fenders and multiple deck lines. (2) Large bow trampolines with knotless Nylon netting. Walkway over trampolines. Bow seats with locker storage. Swim ladder. (8) Mooring cleats. (2) Small cleats on inboard transoms. Aft walkway between port and starboard transoms. Transom access to engine compartments with gas struts on hatches. Hot and cold deck shower on port transom steps. Stainless steel davits. Winch for dinghy. Outboard engine bracket. BBQ grill. (2) Bag life rafts.
- Sails and Rigging
- (1) Harken self-tailing chrome electric Winch 46 2STCE starboard of Helm for mainsail halyard and reefing lines with foot controls. (1) Harken self-tailing chrome Winch 53 2STC starboard of Helm for genoa halyard, genoa sheet and spinnaker. (1) Harken self-tailing chrome Winch 53 2STC port of Helm Station for genoa sheet and gennaker / spinnaker sheets. (1) Optional upgrade Harken self-tailing chrome electric Winch 53 2STCE Helm Station for main sheets, main traveler and genoa furling line. (1) Harken self-tailing chrome Winch 32 2STC in Cockpit for davit tackle and Mainsheet safety release. Fully battened mainsail with (3) reefs. Furling genoa. (1) Gennaker. (1) Mainsail sheet. (2) Genoa sheets. (2) Gennaker sheets. (3) Mainsail reefing lines. (1) Genoa furling line. (2) Mainsail traveler car control lines. Mainsheet traveler track and ball-bearing cars. (2) Genoa tracks with genoa car and stopper. (1) Mainsail halyard. (1) Genoa halyard. Doyle sail cover. Lazy jacks. Roller furling. Bowsprite for roller furling gennaker.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 54hp Yanmar 4JH4AE diesel engines – 99 hours. Salon and Bridge engine controls. Remote start panel for generator in Salon. (2) Flagship Marine 9000 BTU air conditioning systems (one in each hull). Flagship Marine 24,000 BTU air conditioning system in main Salon with programmable thermostats. 16 gallon Water heater - engine heat exchanger / 120v heating element. (3) 79 Gallon water tanks. (6) Manual and automatic bilge pumps (alarmed). (3) Jabsco Quiet Flush full-size electric marine toilets. Holding tanks. Soba Babynova 1000 washing machine. Numerous spare parts.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229