- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful boat in outstanding condition. Many upgrades over the past year including a solar hardtop. Transferable LLC owned. Please call for more information.
- Furuno Navnet 3D 19" (New 2012) Furuno Navnet 3D 9" (New 2012) Furuno FI-50 Digital multi display Furuno FI-50 Wind Robertson AP300X autopilot Icom M304 VHF Fusion MS-WR600 stereo control Bennett trim tab control Danforth compass Intercom (2) Waterproof speakers Full enclosure (New 2012) Hard Top with solar panels (New 2012) L-Shaped settee Teak trimed cocktail table AS-21 Pompanette helm seat 406 Epirb Brower WC800 Davit Life Sling 14' Tender SS removable tender chocks
- Lower Helm
- Furuno 3D Chart plotter/radar/sounder Furuno F1-50 Multi display Furuno GPS WAAS Icom IC-M507 VHF Icom IC-M802 SSB Robertson AP300X Autopilot Danforth Compass Offshore Marine 800GPD watermaker panel Outback 3000kw inverter panel Northern Light 8kw generator panel (2123 hrs) Weems & Plath SS Clock & Barometer Custom removable helm seat.
- Large L-Shaped settee with storage Teak Hi/Low table (5) Opening windows with teak framed screens Bar cabinet Custom slide out TV/Bar cabinet 42" Samgung LED pop-up TV Fusion AM/FM/XM stereo Harbor Master Mark II boat monitor with WiFi access and email updates Bose surround sound
- (3) U-Line refrigerator drawers (1) U-Line Freezer drawer with icemaker (1) Additional freezer in Laz Force 10 Marine (3) burner propane cooktop with oven NuTone food center Double basin SS sink Grohe single lever faucet InstaHot water faucet Ample storage Microwave convection oven
- Master Stateroom
- Queen center bunk (3) Opening ports (2) Bomar overhead hatches with OceanAIr screens (2) SS Bell lights Cedar hanging locker (8) Drawers (3) Storage lockers Teak framed mirror
- Guest Cabin
- Lower double bunk Upper slide away single bunk (2) opening ports (1) Bomar opening hatch with OceanAir screen (2) SS bell lights Cedar lined hanging locker (4) Storage drawers (2) storage lockers Teak framed mirror
- Twin Master & Guest head with shared shower Tecma heads Single lever faucets (3) Opeingin ports (1) Bomar opeing hatch
- Major Equipment and upgrades
- AC/Heat throughout vessel 800 GPD Offshore Marine watermaker Outback 3000kw inverter 8kw Northern Lights generator 42" pop-up LED TV in salon (2012) 77lb anchor Switlik (6) person Liferaft 135 amp high output alternator Laptop with WiFi Harbor Master Mark II vessel monitor with WiFi and email updates New Hard Top with Solar panels generating 43 amps per day and full encolsure (2012) Underwater lights (2012) New bottom paint (2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.