- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
This Everglades 295CC was just traded in on a new 355CC! She has just received a full going over and is ready for her new home.
Everglades' 295cc offers high performance in a comfortable, well-equipped fishing boat.
Among the 5 Series signature features is the tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. This exclusive design allows you to control ventilation and visibility at the push of a button, a welcome safety feature when running after dark.
Like all Everglades, the 295cc was designed for comfort and convenience and features Everglades' unsinkable RAMCAP® construction. Standards include a head compartment with sink, shower, and china bowl head with macerator and holding tank. A stereo with speakers and windlass stainless steel anchor, rode, and chain are also included.
Deluxe fishing standards include a 34-gallon circulating livewell, over 170 gallons of fish box space, lockable rod storage, a tackle-rigging station, self-bailing cockpit, and a 25-gallon fresh water washdown.
Expand your fishing capabilities even more by adding outriggers or a crow's nest. All of Everglades' options are designed to seamlessly integrate with the boat, allowing you complete freedom to customize to your needs.
If you love fishing and appreciate a little luxury, the 295cc is a perfect family fishing boat.
In addition to the many standard features, this boat has the following options:
- Bow Seating Area Coaming Bolster
- Twin Yamaha 300HP Engines
- High/Low Bow Table and Filler Cushion
- Deluxe Audio Package
- 15 foot Outrigger Package
- Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
- Heavy Duty Tow Package
- Underwater Lights
- Side Utility Door
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Shane Kwaterski – Email: email@example.com – Cell (305) 849-0920 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (616) 889-7766