Black Magic is Priced for a quick sale!!!
This beautiful Hunter 49 is in truly excellent condition. She is ready to fulfill your dreams in comfort, style and safety. With her easily handled sail configuration she is perfect for a couple to handle. Yet, she offers all the amenities of home for entertaining, dining or full time living aboard. Her shoal draft allows visits to those faraway anchorages that beckon. She sleeps six without affecting the central living spaces of the boat.
Bow Thruster, Generator, Three Zones of Ducted Heat and Air Conditioning, Great Electronics, In-Mast Roller Furling, Electric Winch, Shoal Draft and Underwater Lights.
- Accommodations / Overview
- This vessel is the standard (3) stateroom layout, which offers a full queen walk-around berth in the forward master cabin and two aft cabins with queen berths. The master cabin is in suite with the head. The port aft cabin has direct access to the guest head. This vessel sleeps (8) with a large U-shaped convertible dinette to starboard, a long settee to port. Aft of the port settee is a navigation station with ample space for full chart navigation. A leather “bucket” seat with arm rests completes the navigator’s paradise. Further aft to port is the guest head and then the guest suite. The galley is aft of the dining settee and is L-shaped. Lots of solid surface counter space, drawers and cabinets. Headliners are of smooth fiberglass and incorporate internal ducting for the air conditioning offering (3) zones; Aft Cabin, Salon, and Master. "Black Magic" is equipped with recessed fluorescent lighting fixtures. The sole is teak and holly with a high gloss finish. All cabinetry and trim is teak with satin finish. There is ample ventilation and plenty of natural light.
- Salon / Dinette
- Dinette is mid-ship to starboard. U-Shaped settee with burl wood high gloss table. Table has removable leaf and converts to a cocktail table. Table and settee convert to double berth providing additional sleeping . Storage is located under the settee and behind back cushions. Book shelf outboard of settee. To port is a settee with storage under and behind seat backs. Shelf storage outboard. (2) Reading lights. (2) Guest fans. (2) Fixed hull port lights. (4) Fixed cabin side windows. (2) Fixed skylights. (2) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air screen/darkening shade. (6) Fluorescent recessed lights. Indirect mood lights. Low power sole courtesy lights. CO Detector. Smoke Detector. (1) 120VAC outlet. (1) 12VDC outlet. Flat chart storage under port settee. 37” Flat screen HD television with Apple network. Bose surround sound speakers. (3) Overhead storage cabinets.
- Navigation Station
- Forward facing navigation center is located to port aft of the settee and forward of the guest head. Large lift top chart table with storage inside. Adjustable black leather navigator’s seat with arm rests. Generator controls. Inverter controls. Raymarine E-80 plotter/RADAR. Link 1000 Battery monitor. Icom IC-422 VHF radio with cockpit mounted RAM microphone. Electrical panels. Tank monitor. 120VAC outlet. 12VDC outlet. Telephone jack.
- L-shaped galley is located aft and to starboard in the salon area. The center island contains the freezer system. Coolmatic Freezer with two hinged lids. (2) Front opening 12VDC refrigerators. (1) U-line 120VAC ice maker. Solid surface countertops with sink covers. Double stainless steel sinks. Single lever faucet. Kenmore Microwave with built in coffee maker. Seaward three burner stove with oven and broiler. Vent hood with light and fan. Overhead lighting. (2) Opening ports. (1) Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen and shade. Large pantry cabinet. (2) Large under counter cabinets. (6) Drawers. (2) Glass front dish cabinets. (1) 120VAC outlet. (2) 20Lb aluminum propane tanks in cockpit locker. Propane controls and safety solenoid. Smoke alarm. Fire extinguisher.
- Master Stateroom with En-Suite Head
- Semi- island queen with custom mattress and storage under. (2) Hanging lockers. (5) Drawers. Book shelves port and starboard. Makeup table a seat to starboard. Dressing seat to port. (1) Flip down locker. (2) 120VAC outlets. (2) 12VDC outlets. Marv Air ducted air conditioning. (1) Guest fan. Fire extinguisher. (4) Reading lights. (2) Recessed ceiling lights. (2) Overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air screens and shade. Co and smoke detector. Full length mirror on privacy door.
- En-Suite Head and Shower
- Toilet and lavatory to starboard. Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilet. 26 Gal waste holding tank with deck and macerator discharge. Corian solid surface vanity top with stainless steel sink. Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors. Under counter storage. Opening overhead hatch. GFCI Protect 120VAC outlet. 12VDC outlet. Shower is located to port. Fiberglass shower with teak seat. Hand shower on adjustable pole mount. Overhead hatch. Incandescent overhead light.
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Queen berth with storage under. Marv Air ducted air conditioning (shared with port guest cabin). (1) Opening hull port light. (1) Opening port light into cockpit with Ocean Air shade. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Storage cabinets. (4) Drawers. (1) Dressing seat. (1) Reading light. (1) Overhead light. (1) Guest fan. Smoke and Co detectors. (1) Overhead opening hatch.
- Port Aft Guest Cabin
- Queen berth (athwart ships). (2) Hanging lockers. (2) Storage cabinets. (1) Opening hull port. (1) Opening port to cockpit. (1) Opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade. Book Shelf. (1) Reading light. (1) Overhead light. (1) Guest fan. Direct access door to the guest head.
- Guest Head / Shower
- Jabsco Quiet Flush electric marine toilet. 26 Gallon holding tank with deck and macerator discharge. Vanity with Corian counter top. Stainless steel sink. (2) Opening port lights in cabin side. Medicine cabinet with mirror. Shower with seat. Entry from salon or aft cabin.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E120 in cockpit (viewable from either helm). Raymarine 2KW RADAR (mast mounted). Raymarine Autopilot St 7000 control. Full electronic engine monitor at port helm. Icom IC 422 VHF radio in navigation station. RAM microphone at port helm. Raymarine E80 in navigation station. Mast top mounted VHF antenna. Fusion stereo in cockpit (Sirius and IPod ready). 37” Vizio flat screen HD television. Bose DVD/CD playback system with Accumass surround sound speakers. Apple TV and Bose system. (2) 4” Pedestal mounted compasses.
- Panda Fischer 12 KW diesel generator in soundbox (597 Hours). (3) 8D House batteries (2012). (1) Engine battery. (2) Master battery shut of switches. Combiner switch at auxiliary panel. 120VAC panel with 12 breakers. 12VDC panel with 25 breakers. Remote 12VDC panel in navigation station with 5 breakers. 110 Amp Balmar alternator (10/2012). BRS regulator (10/2012). Xantrex Freedom 25 Invertor/charger with remote panel. Link 1000 battery monitor. Isolation transformer. Separate breakers for windlass and winch. (2) 30Amp 120VAC inlet. (2) 30 Amp power cords. Cable television/telephone inlet.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes a 10’ Apex dinghy with 2012 15 HP Nissan Marine outboard. Sunbrella seat cushions for all cockpit seats. Custom stainless steel dinghy davits. Stainless steel arch with traveler. Split stern rail with gates leading to stern platform. Stainless steel bow rail. Double stainless steel life lines with gates port and starboard. Dual helms with Edson rack and pinion steering. Dual leather wrapped steering wheels. Edson outboard engine bracket. Custom strapless Bimini. Full screen enclosure for cockpit. Corian solid surface cockpit table. Deep storage lockers under all cockpit seating. Double anchor roller. Primary anchor Delta 45 with 200' of 3/8 proof coil chain. Bruce 44 anchor with chain and rode; full sun awning (see photos). Electric anchor windlass. Split anchor locker. (8) Deck cleats. (2) Dorade vents. Dockside water connection. Full rub rail. Stainless steel swim ladder. Fore deck sail locker with water tight bulkhead. Underwater Lights.
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden roller furling mast. Selden boom. Selden rigid boom vang. Internal halyards and reef lines led aft. Traveler mounted on arch. (2) Lewmar 54 2sp CST Primary winches. (2) Lewmar 44 2sp CST halyard winches (1 electric). 95% working jib by Ulmer Kolius. Roller furling main with partial battens by Ulmer Kolius. Asymmetrical spinnaker with Chute Scoop. Double diamond shrouds with swept back spreaders (no back stay). All lines led to cockpit through sheet stoppers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single Yanmar 4JHE4 diesel engine with fresh water cooling (750 Hours). (Factory Upgrade) Kanzaki Marine gear. X-Change-R oil change system. Stainless steel propeller shaft. 3 Blade bronze propeller. Electric bow thruster. 11 Gallon water heater (120VAC & engine). Tank level monitor for all tanks. Electric and manual bilge pumps. High bilge water alarm. Electric shower sump pumps. Macerator pumps on both holding tanks. Emergency tiller.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463